Chapter 4

At YG meeting room

Jennie: Good morning everyone let's start the meeting.

The meeting went on for a while .... and finally came to a conclusion for the date of their debut.

While exiting ~
I think I should call Lisa for a coffee.

Y/n: Jennie-ah , wanna go for a coffee?

Jennie: Ya sure, just let me arrange the schedule for the meetings with the mv director and all.

Y/n: That will take time!!! First come with me ..

Jennie: As u say madam...*laugh*

Y/n: And where is Lisa???

Just then y/n saw Lisa in the practice room preparing some papers...

Y/n: LISA!! Come lets get coffee together

Lisa: Ohh *flinched* u scared me ... Seriously ?!!

Y/n: Hahaha 🤣

Lisa: I had my Americano earlier.. though

Y/n: Okayyyyyy*pout* bye see ya later

Lisa laughed at her cuteness .... It was very rare to see her "act" cute....coz y/n was actually a "give no shit" girl..

Y/n and Jennie went to have their coffee and everything was calm untill Jennie spoke ~

Jennie: My marriage is fixed.

Y/n: What!???why!!?*seriously face*

Jennie: Yes because we were dating for long and it was now time to be together....

Y/n: You never said me that ? Right?

Jennie: I know bu-

Y/n: We r friends for so long and u just never felt the requirement to share me this?

Jennie: Actually he said not to share it to anyone...so I just kept quiet...

Jennie felt guilty to hide such a big thing from her own friend..she meant so much for her still....

Y/n was silent for a while but she spoke out..

Y/n: When is ur marriage?

Jennie: Sunday that is 5 days later.

Y/n: Ohh it's near .. have u done preparing everything?

Jennie: Yeah kind off

Y/n felt sad as Jennie did everything without her and here she wished to enjoy with her preparing for her marriage together..

Time skip
It was evening 6:30pm

Y/n sat in her office thinking about Jennie and her so called fiance whom she listened to ...she fidled her pen and threw it to the door in frustration..

So who is the one to mess with me? I can feel a signal of hidden challenge... Or I am overthinking?

Y/n thought for a while but continued to do her work without finding any conclusion....

Sunghoon pov

Let me call her * smily smily*

She picked up the call as she knew who called her..

On call
Y/n: Hello?

Sunghoon: Uhh y/n?

Y/n: You need something?

Sunghoon: no not like that but ...*he trailed off*

Y/n: Can I help u?

Call ended