Chapter 32

Jennie was inside the hospital room waiting for her time to go to the delivery room .

But actually she was waiting for Sunghoon to reach there with y/n.

How desperately she wanted to see y/n happy again like she was before.

Thinking about y/n , a tear drop escaped from her eyes.

Jimin asked " Are you okay? R u having any pain?"

Jennie replied " Hmm i am fine "

Jimin understood what made her feel sad.
Jimin: Look , we can do nothing now ..... Its happening because it is written by our fate ....we have no hand in it. Neither do us nor does them.

Jennie looked at him , her eyes looked deep as an ocean ... How much she was holding inside her , only she knew . It is an ability of women to have feelings but not all can hold it like her ....

Jimin: Please

Jennie nodded " After the delivery I want to go to her house and get my things that I gave it to her"

Jimin : Why

Jennie: So that I will be able to forget her ....

Jimin: will it work?

Jennie: Hm ...

Jimin found no real reason behind her thoughts.... Jennie was clearly unhappy.

****

" Won't you even try ?!"

Sunghoon turned around hearing her voice unable to hear what she said .

Y/n came running to him , being a crying mess .
" Won't you even try to take me with you ?!" ,she said.

Her eyes looked so desperate . As if she got to breathe now getting to see him .

Y/n : Was it all that you could have done?! Can't you even try to make me happy? Watching me like this .. does it make you happy?? And here how much I wanted to know what you were doing....but now you decided to leave me here like this .....

Sunghoon was unable to stop his tears , he hugged her tightly as if he decided to not leave her from his embrace ever again.

The most beautiful moment was when both looked at each other .
Sunghoon spoke " I will never leave you "

Y/n nodded . " Me too "
Sunghoon: I love you

Y/n smiled " I love you more "

Sunghoon smiled sadly" I was desparate to hear it from you"

Y/n : Hmm ... I never really confessed it to you since then . All the time I never stopped loving you but i couldn't bring up the courage to confess it until now.

Sunghoon hugged her once again kissing her on lips.

Sunghoon told all the things that Jennie said to him before the delivery.

Y/n: T-that means I can watch the new baby ??

Sunghoon nodded " Yes darling"

Y/n smiled looking at her husband dearly.

Sunghoon: Shall we go now?

****

Jennie was taken to the delivery room . Her door closed but they were not there.

Her hope was all gone .

Just then the couple ran to the hospital where Jimin and others were there.

Everyone stood there completely stunned .
The way y/n smiled at Sunghoon, only because they were on time ... The delivery was not yet done.

Both of them looked sweet together.