Chapter 10

Smiling at each other .... Jungwon pecked her lips .
Y/n: U never said u loved me?

Jungwon: How could I ? I had no choice but to keep my mouth shut... But I am happy now that u got to know my feelings...

Y/n: Hmmm .... I know it now.

Jungwon: What about u?

Y/n: I have no choice but to follow my father's words and promises...i don't know what will happen

Jungwon: U like Sunghoon?

Y/n: No it bothers me that I just hate him and cannot force my self to give a little more effort towards the future relationship.

Hearing this made jungwon uneasy....
How can u be so nonchalant about something like relationship? R u blind? I am standing in front of u in my pleading eyes!!! Can't u see that? U r saying that u r trying to make a better relationship with him but kissing me?
What kind of behaviour is this y/n?

It was understandable as Jungwon was also deeply in love ....but what he thought was quite logical.

Time skip
2am

Sunghoon was unable to sleep.
So he went to the balcony to pass the night time..
The view of them kissing was not letting him think anything...
It angered him..

Suddenly he took the glass vase in his hands breaking it by pressing......making his palm bleed like crazy....the glass pieces some went inside his palm while some fell down...

When he noticed the blood he ran to the washroom trying to stop the flow.  The sink was red and horrible.

That night he couldn't really sleep, his head was paining severely.

Time skip
Morning 6am

Walking out of his room he noticed jungwon going out for jogging.

He decided to ignore him ...but sometimes it is not easy to ignore, right?
Yesterday's view of him and y/n striked in him again .....so he called him
"Jungwon? "

"Ah,yes?"

"You know that ur profession is unsafe for her right?"

"Yes"

"What r u thinking about that?"

"I have not yet gave it a thought. ...I am going by the flow"

With that jungwon left for jogging... leaving a frustrated Sunghoon alone.

He was standing there for quite some time ,while Lisa was also going out...

Lisa: Wanna go for a coffee?

Sunghoon: No not interested

Lisa: Ok cool

She took a look at her door and went outside...

Sunghoon thought this was the only chance to meet y/n alone...

He barged into her room .... Y/n was sitting on her bed typing something in her laptop...

Y/n:*for real ? Kind off look*

Sunghoon: Do u hate me so much that u don't want to have a life with me?

Y/n: I mean why r u asking

Sunghoon: Can't u just try to make a better relationship between us?

Y/n: I am not in a mood to talk about it

Sunghoon: U like him don't u?

Y/n: I don't know actually

Sunghoon: What a masterpiece.....seems like u r just using him for time pass right?