Chapter 8

Y/n: WHAT R U WILLING TO DO??! HUH?? TELL ME!!! IF I don't listen to you??

Sunghoon: My ears are hurting seriously....shut ur mouth....I can't put up with ur attitude anymore..

Both of them were not in their senses.....
No one actually thought how their words were coming out...

Y/n: U pity me don't u?! That my parents died?

Her eyes were teary... like about to fall any time..

Sunghoon: Can u shut ur mouth please??!

Y/n: WHY DONT U ANSWER ME??

Sunghoon: FUCK UR QUESTIONS..SHUT UP NOW OR GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!

Y/n:G-get o-out?

Her tears came out finally.... drenching her cheeks..

Y/n: *while crying* FUCK U SUNGHOON...

She opened the door and went out of the car harshly  .... The car went off....
He could have stopped me .. but he didn't...

Standing there alone drenching in the heavy rain her head was paining....we was feeling cold ...

Only if u tried to stop me from getting off...i would have forgotten all the things u have said to me..

GOD?! IS IT MY FATE?!! IS IT WHAT U WROTE FOR ME??! U TOOK MY FATHER AND MOTHER...U TOOK MY HAPPINESS....U TOOK MY EVERYTHING...MY PEACE AND LIFE EVERYTHING..
she was shouting looking towards the sky.

WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG? TO DESERVE THIS?
she was laughing like a maniac...
SO I AM THE VILLAIN OF UR STORY , GOD !! RIGHT??! U CAN SEE THAT HOW HE LEFT ME ON THE STREET RIGHT? and I am shouting like a maniac now..
tears flowing out continuously....now she was feeling sick....sick of everything..

Suddenly a car comes stopping in front of her .

Looking at the owner she started to go other direction...yes it was Sunghoon who came to take her... either way she was his responsibility....

Sunghoon: Get in

Y/n: *silent*

Sunghoon realised his mistake...and was mentally cursing himself for being such an idiot..

Sunghoon: Please get it y/n...u will catch cold..

He was not getting any response as she was walking away from the car... Sunghoon had to drive backwards to keep on pace with y/n...

So he got out finally... pulling her to get inside the car...he was successful as y/n had no strength left to refuse the pull..

She was fully wet...and may be ill..

Reaching home y/n started crying again..
Not because she was missing someone but because she was feeling sick and there was no one to take care of her...

Morning
10:00am

Y/n woke up late today....she was burning in fever...she went downstairs to take the medicines..
She ate something and went out as usual for her office.

Sunghoon was pissed off ....he became the CEO but had not much work for now...he was pissed of on himself...
Is she okay now ? What about her fever? I forgot to ask her about that? How can I just make such mistakes? Why did I have to say such things to her?? Get out of the car?? Huh!! Why I said that?? SuNgHoOn :/

On the other side y/n was busy in her office signing the documents.

Lisa came inside her office with a knock