Chapter 7

Time skip to 2 weeks left for engagement..

These past days went busy...y/n had no time to talk to her friends also... jungwon was also not available...Lisa was busy with the groups... Jennie hadn't returned yet...and no contact with Hyunjin and yeji...

She was alone working hard also tomorrow is the prom day .... The seniors invited her for their prom...yes she was famous.... everyone knew about her but no one actually knew about her state...

Crying alone was too common... She missed her father...till today she had no contact with Sunghoon also ...or we can say Sunghoon never tried to call her and console her?

While she was working in her office a call comes.

On call

Sunghoon: Hello? Y/n?

Y/n: hmm?

Sunghoon: Can u meet me at my house today ?

Y/n: When?

Sunghoon: 12:00pm

Y/n knew that she was responsible for keeping her father's words...so she agreed to do whatever the elders were telling...off course Sunghoon's parents were the one who called her...

Call ended .

She threw the pen towards the wall in frustration....
Being a puppet to y'all ? Okay..I am listening only because my appa wanted me to marry u Sunghoon..
I could have cared less otherwise..

At 12:00pm she went to Sunghoon 's house

Sunghoon: Oh u r here...

Y/n:*eye roll* Like i have any choice

Everyone was present...
His father, mother , Park Jimin and Jennie too..

Jennie looks happy.....

Y/n: Why do u need me?

Jennie: Sit here y/n ...then talk with them

Y/n went to her and sat a little away from her..this confused Jennie..
Why is she acting like that?

Mrs park: Oh my future daughter in law...u look tired ...have u not been sleeping these days huh?

Jennie mentally slapped hearing the statement...does she have no sense at all? Someone's father died and what she expects? To be happy and charming? Duh!!

Y/n: No aunty ... actually there is a lot of work pressure nowadays.... still i manage to get a nap sometimes..

Sunghoon was watching y/n as he sat exactly opposite to her...
My y/n looks tired....

Mrs park: Oh nice ...btw we called u for the discussion of the engagement ....it's only two weeks left....

Y/n: Uhh ok

Mrs park: Let's check the venue tomorrow ok? And then buying the things...

Mr park: Y/n do u have anything important tomorrow?

Y/n: Yeah actually... Tomorrow is the debut of GG so I guess I will be busy till 11:00 am..

Mr park: Ok then let's go after that?

Mrs park: And tomorrow is a special day... Sunghoon is becoming the CEO of CVL PARK...we have kept a party tomorrow at 7:00pm ..... Sunghoon will be there to take u with him to the party..

Y/n: Umm is going necessary?

Mr park: Off course dear..

Well what else to expect..y/n thought..
My head will burst ... Can't i just have peace?..just listening to their orders..