01- Uploading

8:34 am
I took a sip of my tea before I opened my editing software. I imported my new video. I had to wait a few minutes before my video was done loading. I started editing the video.

I edited my video for about two hours to make sure it looked perfect. I downloaded it and waited. As I was waiting I decided to go on to tiktok. I scrolled for a few minutes until I heard a noise signaling that my video was downloaded.

I closed my computer and got up from my desk. I walked to the kitchen and made some cereal. I sat on my couch and ate. While I was eating my cat Teddy sat next to me. I pet him and watched some tv.

I got a text from my friend asking if I wanted to go on a hike with her. I agreed and got up. I washed my dish and headed to my bathroom.
I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

After my shower I went to my bedroom and started doing my makeup. I did a natural look as i would probably sweat it off later. I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of biker shorts and a black nirvana t-shirt.

When I finished getting changed I decided I would upload my video to YouTube. I started to upload it and waited.

The video was me ranking roblox YouTubers. I did some popular YouTubers like DenisDaily, Gamingwithkev, ItsFunneh, inquisitormaster, Polarcub, and flamingo. I did more but i don't wanna name them all. I rated them pretty fairly and if I'm being honest I hadn't watched some of these YouTubers videos before. Like before this I had never really watched a video that flamingo had made. I knew who he was I had just never watched him.

So before I recorded I watched his videos and he was pretty funny. I knew some of my fans who watched me also watched him. So I wanted to do a joke acting like I didn't like flamingo. I thought it was pretty funny so I just kept it in.

My video finished uploading. I closed my laptop and put it away. I waited a few minutes before my friend came to pick me up. I took some pictures before I left and while I was on the hike to post on my Instagram. I don't usually post pictures of myself. I like to post the places I go!
________
420 words
A/N
Okay guys this is the first chapter of my new book! I hope you enjoy it! I think ima post two chapters a day! This is going to be a slow burn so I'm sorry if it takes a while for the romantic stuff to start happening, but anyway hope your having and amazing day!
_______