16- Exs and Oh's

⚠️Tw: Sa, mentions of sa, drug abuse, physical abuse, panic attack⚠️
———————————————————————
-It's Anthony. How is he here? I thought he was in jail? So many thoughts were running through my head. I stayed silent. The rest of the group was split up playing different games.

Alyssa turned around to face me and grabbed my hand. I didn't budge from my standing spot. "Y/n come on you don't want to see him" Alyssa says pulling towards the Girls bathroom.

She closed the door behind us and looked at me in my eyes. Suddenly all the memories of what that man put me through filled my head. "Y/n please look at me, just breath okay? It's okay, you'll be fine." Alyssa says trying to calm me down.

I stay silent as my eyes fill with tears. "I thought you promised me I would never see him again." I say silently. I then fall to the floor and begin to sob.

Alyssa doesn't say anything and instantly comforts me. All those things he did to me coated my mind, not leaving out a single detail.

The way he would hit me. The way he would yell at me. The way he would force me to do stuff for him. Everything he did to me just flooded my mind.

/Flashback/
"A-Anthony I don't want to do this right now." I would say silently. "Oh come on yn don't be a bitch, it's easy." He would say angrily. I would stay silent as a way to try and resist.
"FUCKING SHIT YN IF YOU DONT DO IT THAN I WILL FORCE YOU TO DO IT" and every time he would yell my body would instantly flinch and my eyes would fill with tears. "YOU KNOW WHAT" he would scream as he grabbed my arms forcing me on my back. "You little bitch you know I'm gonna get my way one way or another." He would whisper in my ear as I silently sob. Then I would hear the noise of his pants being unzipped. And you know how the rest goes.

/flashback over/

"Y/n? Y/n hey your phone is vibrating. Someone is calling you." Alyssa said gently. I shake my head and pull my phone out. I hand it to Alyssa almost like it is routine.

"Hello?.. oh ya... um we're in the bathroom.... Well It'll be a minute... oh... um I'll ask Y/n but she's not in the best mood... no no no- it's fine. She's just not feeling well.... Ya okay.... Okay we'll be out there.... aight I'll see you."

Alyssa turns to me and smiles. "Hey Y/n your boyfriend Albert called" I laughed a bit. "Um he's trying to find us, he just saw his friends from like Highschool and wants us all to meet him. And after we're all going to go to an icecream store. Sound good?" Alyssa says gently. I nod my head a smile.

I wipe my eyes and stand up. I splash a bit of cold water over my face and walked out. "So Um where is Albert?" I ask. "He's just in the front" Alyssa says pointing me to the front.

When we get to the front I see our group, alberts back is facing us so I can't really make out what his friend looks like. Alyssa and I stood next to Kaden who was right across from Albert when I realized.

"Oh" I said under my breath. "Oh hey Y/n! Alyssa! Meet my friend Anthony!" Albert says brightly. Anthony's eyes meet mine. "Y/n hey is that really you?" Anthony says in his familiar yet uncomfortable voice.

Alyssa pushes me behind her. "What are you doing here Anthony." She says firmly. "Aren't you supposed to be in jail?"

Anthony laughs. "I got out like two months ago, I am a free man. And no thanks to little Yn here." He says looking at me intensely. My heart begins to beat faster. "Oh you guys know each other! That's so cool!" Albert says clearly not understanding what's happening.

"Oh Albert me and yn go wayyy back. I'd say we're more than what you'd call "friends" hell I've seen her naked!" He laughs. My face turns from sadness and fear into anger and hatred. "Ya well I definitely didn't want you to see me fucking naked." I said under my breath.