14- Clubbing

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
I wake up hearing Alyssa yelling. Me and Albert both jump up as we awake.

"What the fuck?" Albert asks in his morning voice. I blush a little when I hear it. "You guys better not have fucked in here" alyssa says jokingly. Me and Albert blush and break the tight hug that gave me warmth.

Albert says bye and leaves to his room.

"So what was that about~" Alyssa asks while nudging me. "Nothing Aly. I swear" I really sternly. She nodded her head and walked to her bed.

"By the way the group wants to go out tonight, how are you feeling?" Alyssa asks. "I'm feeling a lot better. Should I go?" I look at Alyssa while she scrolls on her phone. "Girl yes!!! Maybe I can find myself a man" she winks at me. "Wait but what about- Marcus?" "Oh ya, we'll he won't find out. And anyways he's a piece of shit soooo" I laugh at what Alyssa says.

I walk to my suitcase and look for a dress to wear. I pull out a cute black sparkly dress

^^^ the dress^^^ (you can change it! <3)

I found some black heels and went to change. I straightened (or curled you pick!) my hair. I then did my makeup. I put on some jewelry and then I was ready.

"Damn girl your gonna make me turn into a lesbian!" Alyssa says while looking at me. I smile. "Are you ready yet?" I ask. "Yup and so is everyone else. They're waiting in the lobby."

We walk down to the lobby together. We look around and try to find everyone. It didn't take long as they were all very loud. We walked up to them. "Hey guysss!!" I say. Everyone turns around and looks at us.

"Hey yn!" Denis says. "Are you feeling better?" Temp asks. I nod and say "thanks to Dr. Aretz I'm all better" I laugh. We talked for a minute before we decided to head out.

*time skip*
We had finally gotten to the club. We all walked in. Me and Alyssa stayed close together as we didn't want to get lost. We found a booth big enough to fit everyone. The music was loud and the lights were so cool.

"Okay guys let's go get some drinks!" Alyssa said enthusiastically. Some of us got up to help bring the drinks to the table. The place was packed and the energy was so fun.

We got back to the table with all the shots. "Round one is here!!" I said. I put a shot in front of everyone. "One- two- three-!" We all said while we drank our first shot.

"Who picked this place? It's great!" Raven said loudly. "Albert picked it!" I said. "It's great right!".

We all got two more rounds of shots before a few of us decided to go on the dance floor. Me and Alyssa were dancing together to omg by usher (change the song if you want!) this place was playing really good music.

While we were dancing I finally felt the alcohol hit me. "So wants up with you and Albert?" Alyssa asked "uh what do you mean" I said laughing. "When I walked in on you this morning, what was up with that?" "Oh that!! We just fell asleep, don't worry nothing happened" I said.

Alyssa pulled my back to the table. "Omg look what I brought!" She said happily as she dug through her purse. Suddenly she pulled out a pre roll and a bag of weed. "You think we can smoke in here?" She asked. I looked around and noticed other people smoking "ya I think so."

We sat down and talked for a bit as I waited for Alyssa to finish. I pulled out my lighter and lit one end. I put my lips on the other and I inhaled it.

After a bit our group came to the table as me and Alyssa were still smoking. "Shit hey guys sorry uh are any of you not okay with us smoking?" I ask trying to make sure no one felt uncomfortable. No one said anything so I said "does anyone want a hit?"

Alyssa laughed and just started passing it around. Raven, Kaden, Temp, and Albert decided to try it. After a few minutes I could tell it finally hit them.

We were all having a good time and laughing. "Hey can like yn and Albert can another round of shots for all of us!" Jake said.

We looked at each other and got up to get another round. "I didn't know you smoked" Albert said "well I didn't know you did either" I laughed "I don't but Mean it's good to try new stuff right?" He replied. I laughed.

After we got that round of shots everyone felt like we should head back to the hotel. We gathered our stuff and called an Uber.

*Time skip*
I am able to handle my alcohol pretty well, I started drinking at a young age which I admit wasn't a good idea, but it helped me to learn how to hold down my alcohol (kids do not try to drink while under age, trust me it is not a good idea!)

Everyone went to their rooms. Alyssa, Denis, Albert and I were all in the same elevator as we were on the same floor. I could tell that Albert was pretty drunk.

I walked Alyssa to our room, I then helped walk Albert and denis to their room. Denis was not as drunk as Albert so I didn't have to put him in his bed.

I laid Albert down on his bed and put the blanket over him. I decided I would do something funny for when he wakes up. I grabbed eyeliner out of my purse and began to draw a mustache and glasses on his face.

I tried to hard not to laugh. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him. I then walked out and went to my room.

I want tired so I posted the picture I told of him on my story, I put the "spinning monkeys" song and tagged him.

After that I fell asleep as we have to go to the convention tomorrow.
_______________________________
*1051 words*
A/N
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter! I've had a bit of a writers block so I'm sorry if this chapter is ass. Also winter break starts on the 22nd so be ready for a lot of uploads (hopefully) And one last thing, if you are reading this make up a fun fact about Albert and comment it to confuse other people!!
Have a good day, night, or afternoon 🤍🦩