¤Chapter 10

Run through the maze like a beast,
I'm avoiding all the familiar paths;
Although inexperienced, it's a new challenge.

Run through the maze like a beast,I'm avoiding all the familiar paths;Although inexperienced, it's a new challenge

Seohyun was panicking.

Thursday and Friday flew past in the blink of an eye and Seohyun felt like the time had fast-forwarded itself to Saturday- the day she would officially initiate her journey.

But Seohyun wasn't panicking because she was going to meet Mark again or any of the other Azurites for the first time, she was panicking because she had no appropriate clothes to wear. She stood in the middle of her messy room, looking at all the clothes hanging in her closet and the ones thrown on the floor messily.

"Have you seen my soc-" Haeyoon fully opened the slightly open door and paused when she saw the mess Seohyun had made in her room.

Seohyun stopped pacing around the room and turned to the door on hearing Haeyoon's voice. "Hey Yoonie," she said, smiling sheepishly.

"Don't 'hey Yoonie' me. What's wrong with your room?" Haeyoon said walking inside as she picked up some discarded shirts from the floor.

Haeyoon was a cleanliness freak. She didn't like it when people put things in any other place than their original.

"I don't have any outfit to wear for tonight," Seohyun whined like a baby and pouted her lips at which Haeyoon fake gagged. "I can't go there looking like a clown."

"Then you should've called me, aka the fashion queen, before making this mess, idiot," Haeyoon lightly flicked Seohyun's forehead on reaching her. "Help me clean this litter first. Leave the choice of your fit to me," she said placing a hand on her chest.

The room was tidy in 15 minutes. Haeyoon was now standing in front of Seohyun's closet, analyzing her clothes as Seohyun sat on her bed playing games on her phone as Haeyoon picked out clothes for her. It wasn't until a few minutes that Haeyoon placed the garments on the bed beside Seohyun, catching her attention.

Seohyun turned off her phone to review Haeyoon's choice. It contained dark blue jeans with a black turtleneck top with a black leather jacket.

Perfect. Neither too flashy nor too simple.

"Thank you so much," Seohyun said as she hugged Haeyoon and squeezed the life out of the poor girl.

¤

Seohyun was panicking. AGAIN.

This time it was definitely because of Mark. There were less than 2 minutes left for the clock to strike 7 in the evening. Seohyun checked the time over and over again, looking around and then down at her wristwatch repeatedly.

The place was very dark and dingy with a flickering streetlight hung above. It was situated behind the most prestigious club in the whole of Seoul, after all. You know what they say, there's always dark under the lamp. Everybody would look at the entrance and not the back.