¤Chapter 14

Let me get youTo a more dangerous place;You have to step over the line

Let me get you
To a more dangerous place;
You have to step over the line.

Let me get youTo a more dangerous place;You have to step over the line

"He wants you to do what?" Haeyoon exclaimed.

"Some computer hocus pocus shit. Like what does he think of me? You know I'm so bad at handling computers; I can't even properly type one email without thousands of spelling and punctuation errors. I'm supposed to be a part of a mafia family and not some tech genius-" Seohyun paused in between her rant when she saw Haeyoon with a hand on her mouth, controlling herself.

Just as Haeyoon made eye contact with Seohyun, she burst out in fits of laughter clutching her stomach. Seohyun huffed and crossed her arms pouting like an angry child. This only made Haeyoon laugh even harder as Seohyun grabbed the pillow behind her and repeatedly hit Haeyoon.

"Can you say that one more time?" Haeyoon teased once she was calm enough to talk again.

Seohyun rolled her eyes and got up from the couch of their apartment where they were sat after spending a fun-filled day with Dahee. She had to return home soon though. Haeyoon caught her hand just in time to stop her.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry Hyunie. But what do you want me to do in this?" She wondered.

Seohyun was made to sit back down against her will.
"So...," she began to explain the plan that she had originally thought of. "Can you?"

"Sure, if it floats your titanic," Haeyoon said.

"The Titanic sank, dumbo," said Seohyun flicking Haeyoon's forehead.

"So did your IQ when you came up with that plan," Haeyoon mirrored Seohyun's action.

"What do you want me to do then? I am damn sure I would fail this test," complained Seohyun.

Taeil had tried many a time to teach Seohyun some basics of computer language but each time Seohyun would give some kind of excuse to dodge it. She would only talk to him when he wasn't in his 'Tech-room'.

"Not if you have me by your side," Haeyoon winked.

"Do you have something going on in that tiny brain of yours, Yoyo?" Seohyun mocked.

"I won't help if you keep calling me that," Haeyoon warned, glaring at the usage of the nickname.

"It's cute, okay? And I'm sorry," said Seohyun, "Yoyo," she added at the end.