HDEDI [5]

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅
Smut ahead, proceed
with caution
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Natasha watched as Steve got off their bed and put on his boxer briefs before going into the bathroom. It was a great view watching his muscled back and his wonderful ass. God, that man had a great ass!

Fuck it! She didn't have to like him but she could enjoy his body, especially his cock.

Nat got up and quickly followed Steve into the bathroom only to find him standing in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around his hips, just above the curve of his ass. He smiled at her in the reflection on the mirror. His eyes burned with lust when he saw her naked body. No one ever had looked at Natasha like this before and her legs felt weak.

"I know you would come," his voice was low and dangerous.

He turned around and the towel was gone in a second because Natasha was ripping it off. Steve lifted her up so she could sit on the bathroom counter before he stepped in between her legs. She pulled him in for a kiss and roamed her hands all over his hard muscle. Steve thrust his tongue in to meet with hers, increasing the intensity of their kisses. His hand tangled in her hair while the other one cupped her breast. His thumb circled her nipple, leaving Natasha moaning into their kiss.

This was nothing like she had ever felt and she shouldn't be feeling like this. It felt so good when he held her with those two big arms or kissed her with all the burning passion. She bit his lips lightly as he tugged on her perky nipple. Steve broke away and traveled his lips down her jaws and neck until his mouth closed on her nipple. Nat held his head there and arched her back up. Steve reached his hand down and ran his finger up and down her tight slit, feeling the moistness rapidly spreading.

"You're so wet," he moaned.

He flicked his tongue on her nipple faster and used his teeth to nibble at the sensitive bud. Nat let out a gasp, it was a sensation unlike anything she had felt before. His fingers played with her slit until he thrust two fingers inside of her tight cunt. He massaged her swollen clit with his thumb and palm, pressing hard against it. Nat was in heaven.

She was about to come from the intense sensations he was making her feel. But then...he broke away from her nipple and pulled his fingers out of her pussy. She whined, unhappy that he stopped. After he licked her nipple and teased her clit she needed to come so bad it practically hurt. Steve laughed and bended down for a kiss which she gladly accepted it. Then she felt something nudging at her slit and she moaned again when she felt him dragging his cock over her clit, up and down her dripping wet slit, mixing his precum with her juices. Her pussy pulsed at the feeling of the head of his cock at her entrance. So she spread her legs and prepared for him to push inside her.

Steve just chuckled and did nothing. He grabbed his chin, "Do you really want it?"

She was desperately horny and she needed him inside her. "Y...yes... Yes!"

"But what about the condom?"

"I... I don't care... just shove it in!"

He let out a loud groan and shoved in deep in one hard thrust that made Natasha arched her back, pushing herself until her body was plastered with his. "Fuck yes," she moaned. Now that he was inside her, Nat was overcome by the sheer sensation of his bare cock gliding in and out of her pussy. They kissed passionately as Steve prowling his way in her. The thought that he was bumping against her cervix with each thrust only turned her on more. She started thrusting her hip forward to meet with his powerful slam.

Her hot body pressed against his and Steve couldn't get enough of her. The Black Widow ate men alive and he was willing to let her swallow him whole as long as they could keep fucking like this. He wanted more--no, he needed more . So he just plundered what she offered to him. He rammed into Natasha hard and deep and one more stroke was enough to send her crashing over. She screamed his name and dug her fingernails into his skin as her body seizing. Her legs shaking and he wasn't stop there and kept up the rhythm.