HDEDI [10]

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅
This is a huge chunk of smut. Like pure smut. Read then tag if you have any triggers.

Role play, uniform kink, mile high sex, airplane sex, bar sex, body shots, honeymoon sex, shower bj, orgasm denial, orgasm delay, anal sex, handcuff, blindfold, ice play
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Role play, uniform kink, mile high sex, airplane sex, bar sex, body shots, honeymoon sex, shower bj, orgasm denial, orgasm delay, anal sex, handcuff, blindfold, ice play┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

The couple woke up the next morning in each other's arms and they spent their time kissing each other on bed, cuddling and touching. Nat closed her eyes again and rested her head on his chest, ready to go to sleep again but then someone knocked on the door.

"Yes," Steve said and that person opened the door. The smell of breakfast followed in. "Morning, Mother."

"Morning, Sarah."

"I hope you had a great night, Kids," Sarah said. "It's time for you guys to eat because Natasha must remain healthy so, hopefully, it won’t be long before she carries my grandchild."

"Mom..."

Sarah let the maids in and they sat up a breakfast table for the couple before hurrying out. Sarah told them that the chopper was ready and they could get back to New York right away.

"You guys better leave this place and go back to get ready for your honeymoon."

Sarah left the room and Steve sighed before turning to his wife. "Do we really have to go to Paris? I mean, it's the most cliche place on Earth. We can go to a more awesome place than Paris."

“Everybody falls in love in Paris, Steve,” she replied and kissed him. “No one can resist love when they’re in Paris.”

“Well, I’m not going to fall in love with you any day or forever,” he laughed but returned the kiss anyway. “And you better not fall in love with me."

"Forever," she replied with a bright smile.

Steve carried her out of the bed and got her silk robe, putting it over her naked body before getting the towel from the floor for himself. They enjoyed a nice quiet morning and a great breakfast before going into the bathroom to make love.

By the time they got themselves onto the helicopter it was already noon. They arrived at their penthouse in one hour and Steve carried her into the house for the first time as the tradition said.

"So, when do you want to leave for Paris?" Steve asked.

"Maybe tomorrow morning," Nat replied. "I think we should rest for the night. Besides, we haven't packed anything yet."

"I can buy us new clothes there. You don't need to pack anything."

"Aww, that's very sweet of you, Husband."