HDEDI [6]

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Smut ahead, proceed
with caution
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

They didn't come downstairs for dinner as they were too busy fucking each other's brain out. Nat was too tired to move when they were finally done,so Steve went to the kitchen around midnight to find something for them to eat.

His mom left note on the refrigerator saying that she had left them food or he could call up the chef. Steve didn't want to bother anyone so he microwaved everything. He carried the tray upstairs and had a late dinner with Natasha on their bed.

After the meal, he carried her into the bathroom to take a shower before they went to sleep. The next morning came soon enough and and with it the time for them both to return home.

When they came down for breakfast, everyone was at the table and they were expecting them.

"You guys look like you have something to tell us." Steve spoke up.

"Yes, Steven," Sarah said. "We have been talking about this since yesterday and we think it might help you two to adjust, if you were living together in the same house."

"That's not going to happen," they both replied at the same time.

"Just think about it. You guys are already going to live together for a year. Why don't you guys start it now," Ivan suggested.

The couple looked at each other and tried to communicate with their eyes.

"Fine," Steve said. "But we have our own conditions too. The wedding will happen one month after we go back to New York."

"One month!?" Aliana exclaimed. "That's not enough time for a Romanov-Rogers wedding!"

"It's enough," Nat insisted. "Since we're going to divorce after a year, it would be better if we don't spend load of money on this wedding."

"And please don't invite anyone we don't know," Steve added. "This or there will be no wedding."

The parents went quiet when they saw that their kids were serious about this.

"Fine. Your wedding will be in one month and you will move in together today."

Steve rolled his eyes and Nat sighed but they both agreed to the condition anyway, ending the discussion as soon as possible. The rest of the morning consisted of reaching an agreement with their parents.

They left the Hamptons after, with Natasha's parents forcing her to join Steve in his limo so they could head to his house directly. Aliana reassured Natasha that her clothes would be sent to his penthouse later that day.

Steve held the door open for her before following her inside. Nat scooted away from him to create the most proximity possible but Steve closed the gap between them by putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling Natasha closer to him.

All Nat could do was sigh and lean into him to get comfortable.

"Do you think this is a good idea, us living together in such close proximity?" she asked.

"We have to try. At least to shut our parents up for a while," he replied. "There's six rooms in my penthouse. You can choose one and I will have someone redecorate it."

"Thank you."

"But our sex agreement is still in place."

"Of course you would say that," she said. "But I agree, sex is the best part of this deal."

"What? I'm the best part of this deal, babe," he smiled with a boyish grin.

"Not even close." Nat chuckled at his silly face