HDEDI [11]

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅
Smut ahead, proceed
with caution
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Steve slept like dead and woke up really late because of the previous night, when Natasha made him come so hard using only her mouth and hands. Everything about Natasha made him lose control and all he wanted was to touch her body, holding her close.

She had that power over him, in a way that he never let anyone make him feel.

He continued to lay in bed before noticing that his wife wasn’t next to him. He felt a sudden pang in his heart and he didn’t like how he felt about it. Where was she anyway?

Then he heard a giggle from the hallway in front of their room. Natasha opened the door and let the maids carry trays of breakfast in, setting them on the table near windows.

“Wake up, Husband. We have a lots of things on the schedule today,” she said as she climbed in bed with him and gave him a morning kiss.

Steve hummed in approval and held her in his arms. They waited until the maids left the room and then Steve spoke up. “I thought we only had one thing on the schedule.” He rubbed his thumb on her cheek, looking at her with love and adoration in his eyes. “Fucking each other’s brains out.”

“I signed us up for a couple’s French cooking class.”

“Aww, no. I can already cook French cuisine,” he whined. “Your husband can cook anything, Love.”

“Can you just pretend that you don’t know how?” she asked. “It will be fun. Trust me.”

“I will try but I have another solution for this…” he proposed. “Why don’t we stay in bed and make a baby?”

Nat giggled at the thought, as if they weren’t already practicing making a baby every night and day. They probably would have made baby by now if she wasn’t on pills or forcing him to wear a condom from time to time.

Steve sealed his lips on hers and Natasha reciprocated. The kiss washed all her thoughts away as she lost herself into him, and he into her. It felt like time stopped and there was only them.

Maybe Natasha was right about Paris. Steve thought. No one can refuse the charm of it.

“Breakfast is getting cold, Husband,” she mumbled against his lips.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot about that.”

Steve carried his wife up and placed her on the chair. They had a delicious breakfast together and Natasha couldn’t resist snapping a photo of him with a mouthful of croques monsieurs, not to mention that he was shirtless and wearing only his boxers, sending it to her friends.

“Delete those photos, Love,” he warned. “Or else I will start taking your photo too.”

“Bring it, Husband,” she challenged.

“Game on.”

But Steve hadn’t done anything yet. Nat saw in his eyes that he was brewing plans, he couldn’t hide the excitement of pranking her. Nat was a little afraid because when they were kids, nothing good ever came when he had that expression on his face. Should she be worried about that?

He’s changed, hasn’t he? A little voice inside her head spoke, trying to convince her. And you trust him, right?

Natasha sighed and thought that she would have to risk it to see it, hoping that she didn’t misplace her trust and that he didn’t take advantage of her trust in him.

“You’re tapping your fingers and awfully quiet, Wifey,” his voice brought her back from her deep thoughts. Nat looked up to see his piercing blue eyes staring at her, studying her expression. “You’re worried about something.”