HDEDI [20]

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Smut ahead, proceed
with caution
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Steve and Natasha were busy talking about which day they should get married. Steve said the sooner the better but Natasha wanted the whole thing to be meaningful because it was their real wedding.

They were in their bed, having breakfast that Steve cooked. Natasha were scrolling her phone trying to find the perfect dress. While Steve was texting Matt, asking about the marriage license.

“How about we get married on the first of January?” Nat spoke up after a few minute of silent. “It could be a symbol of our new start. Like the real thing began now.”

Steve smiled at how thoughtful she was. “That would be perfect, babe. But will they open on the New Year?”

“Yeah, from what I googled, they’re open.”

“Then that’s the date.”

Nat leaned into his side before kissing his cheek. “Thanks for let me prolong our wedding for a bit.”

He kissed her on the lips. “Anything for you, Nat. Anything that makes you happy.”

They were making out on bed until the intercom interrupted them. Dum Dum said that Matt was here to give them the marriage license. The couple quickly dressed up and greeted the lawyer.

“You just needed to sign here and here and then it’s all good to go.”

They signed the paper and thanked Matt for executing everything so fast. It was almost New Year but the lawyer didn’t have any plan. Steve insisted that he could come back to work later than other people. Matt accepted the offer and left the couple alone.

“Now I have to find the wedding dress before the stores are close for holiday.”

“I can call someone if you can’t find the dress.”

“Nah, I want this one to be special. I want to dress you too, if you’re okay with that.”

“Sure”

Nat squealed with join and hurried to her laptop. She wanted to find a perfect look for her husband that matched her wedding dress. Steve stayed out of this as he wanted her to get everything that she wanted.

For him, just being married to her was enough.

Steve was working from home so he didn’t pay much attention to his wife. He stuck in a conference call with partners from Australia so he didn’t notice Natasha left the penthouse with Danny.

Nat found a perfect wedding dress and a suit for her husband. Danny parked in front of the vintage store and Natasha slipped in before anyone would notice her.

She quickly tried the dress and it was a perfect match like it was designed just for her. Even Danny said it looked perfect and Steve’s jaw will hit the floor when he saw her in this.

Next stop was to pick up Steve’s suit. She had a look for him in her mind and he would look cute in it. A white shirt, grey trousers and suspenders, with bow tie will make her man perfectly fit with the wedding theme she came up with.

When she came back, he was already in the kitchen and greeted her happily. Danny brought everything up to their room before leaving quietly.

“Hey, how’s the shopping?” He asked when she sat down at the kitchen counter.

“It went well. I got everything we needed.”

“Glad to hear that.” He said before leaning over the counter and gave her a kiss. “I don’t know what you want to eat so I just made some salad and a grilled salmon.”