HDEDI [7]

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Smut ahead, proceed
with caution
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Nat went to Hill-Barnes' penthouse in SOHO. Of course Steve would have a personal driver for her. His name was Danny Rand. He may looked like an ordinary guy but Nat knew he might be an ex-special force or someone with a specific skill set to protect the fiancé of Steve Rogers.

The girls gathered at the living room where Nat sat on the floor, playing with little Kimberly. Maria brought them glasses of special punch.

"How's life with Steve Rogers?" Maria asked.

"Better than I thought actually."

"Is he treat you well?"

"Apart from ridiculously, awesome, toe curling sex, he's better than when he was younger."

"Toe curling sex?" Pepper inquired.

"Oh! The sex is amazing and he is so creative. A bit into dominant but who cares?" Nat answered honestly. "As long as he can please me."

"You guys sound so dirty in bed."

“How big?” Pepper asked out front.

Nat held up her hands to show how big his dick was and both women hum in approval.

“I know it. He’s obviously a stud.” Maria took a sip of her drink.

“God, Maria. Do you want to switch place with me?”

“I would love to. I’m gladly to!”

"You married to his best friend for god sake!" Nat yelled.

Pepper and Maria laughed their ass off at Natasha's reaction.

"But girl, in all seriousness, you should be careful about everything. Pregnancy, falling in love with him, or things will get out of hands."

"You don't have to worry about baby because I take pills and I have him wear condom!"

"And about the falling in love part?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm not going to fall in love with Steve Rogers."

"I'm pretty sure you will." Maria muttered under her breath.

Nat elbowed her friends for saying that.

"Aren't you have work to do?" Pepper asked.

"Mom gives a week off so I can 'settle in' with living with Steve."

"I'm pretty sure you will 'settle in' with him in another way."

Before Nat could retaliate, her phone rang and the caller id was 'Your beloved husband' and that was when Natasha realized he hack her phone.

"Rogers, don't tell me you hack my phone." She asked.

"Well, your lock code isn't exactly hard when it is your birthday. Your caller id for me wasn't that great either. You can't call your future husband 'Absolute asshole', wifey."

"Just shut up."

"Where are you?"

"At Maria's place."

"I'm right out front. I'm here to pick you up."

"Did you just...?"

"Yep, I wanna know where my wife is."

"I'm not your wife yet."

"Come on, babe. Let's go home."

Steve hand up and left Natasha speechless. She turned to her friends who smiled so wildly.