Chapter Eighteen

SOTD- Moonlight by Kali Uchis

A/N: IM SHIT AT WRITING SMUT. This took so long to come out because I was trying to perfect this bullshit. This chapter is only smut so skip it if you'd like. Don't judge this okay😭 This bitch is open to criticism if any of you hoes have any. AND I CALL YOU HOES OUT OF LOVE🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

~

His touch was electrifying. The shivers that went shooting down my spine left me cold. I could feel my core throb- aching for his touch. I only grew more eager as his kisses grew more heated and rough.

His grasp was firm and tight enough to make me more aroused. I panted softly as I ached for him where I wanted him most.

He settled between my thighs and my shirt was already on the floor. He left marks all over my neck where his lips were previously before. His words of praise and affection drove me crazy.

His fingertips brushed gently against my skin as he trailed down my body, between the valley of my breast and now closer to my core. He grabbed onto the waistline of the shorts I wore and unbuttoned it quickly.

Usually, he would take his time. He loved seeing me eager. But I knew he craved me just as much as I craved him. After the long years of wanting him- pushing past the anger to be with him... I needed to feel him. I needed more than just his lips on mine. I needed to feel him inside of me.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." He let out a deep groan as he slipped my shorts off. I lay half naked beneath him, the cold air nipped at my exposed skin. I shuddered at the feeling.

He placed a gentle kiss on my stomach, his fingertips brushing against my bare skin. I could feel the goosebumps erupt under his gentle traces. But I knew as soon as our clothes lay in a heap on the carpet floors- the gentleness would completely vanish. He would be more aggressive. And I loved it rough.

I grasped the hem of his shirt. His black shirt wrapped around his muscles perfectly. I lifted the shirt with his help and my hands immediately traced the scars that had been etched into his flesh- and scattered around his toned chest.

Simon lifted my chin so my eyes stared into his. He dipped down so his lips locked onto mine.

As we shared a heated kiss- I took the time to unbuckle his pants. "Eager are we?" He teased slightly. "Keep that shit up and I'm taking control," I said in a low voice. His lust filled eyes darkened at my threat and a grin tugged at his lips.

Soon enough our clothes lay in a heap on the floor. His hands roamed my body as his lips moved in sync with mine. The feeling of his tongue grazing mine sent sparks of electricity jolting throughout my entire body. "Fuck, you're perfect." He moaned softly into the kiss.

His large hand trailed down my body as he reached my clit. He rubbed gentle circles and I let out soft moans as he continued to work at my bundle of nerves. I could feel the heat radiate throughout my entire body as he pressed his lips against my body, tasting every inch of me. That familiar feeling formed in the pit of my stomach and I could hear the approval in Simon's low groans. "You look so beautiful beneath me." His voice had a slight taunting ring to it and that made me all the more aroused.

I could feel my stomach twist in knots as the pleasurable sensations washed over me like a tidal wave. My back arched slightly and moans worked their way from up my throat and out of my mouth.

"That's it," Simon said in approval- knowing how close I was. It was as if a storm had rolled over me- like a train had hit me. Every knot that my stomach twisted into knots had came undone just like I had in that very moment.

He slid his fingers up my folds, collecting the juices with his fingertips. My eyes locked on his as he brought his fingers to his mouth, grinning at the taste of me. "Fuck, you taste amazing."

I panted softly as he settled further between my thighs. I could feel his erection and my core began to throb. Eagerly, I waited for him to slide off his boxer briefs. His tip leaked with precum and he let out gentle moans as he slowly stroked himself. I had almost forgotten how big he was- but this time... I was more excited than anything else.

I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of me. He teased my entrance with the tip of his cock as he slowly eased himself into me.

I could feel my fleeting breath as I arched my back slightly. I moaned softly at the feeling of being so full. He grunted softly in my ear as he buried his head in the nape of my neck. Slowly, he began to thrust. Each thrust was slow and deep until he finally picked up speed.

I dug my nails into his back as his thrusts sped up. Although the moans that we let out were loud- the sound of his skin slapping against mine overpowered our moans.

He propped himself up, one hand beside my head while the other hand kept a firm grip on me. I could feel the heat in my body come back as the pleasure soared throughout my entire body. He lifted my legs further up, finding a new angle.

He continued thrusting at the new angle which allowed him to go deeper. "Fuck, Simon!" I moaned loudly as he hit my g-spot. A grin spread across his face and he knew just how close he was. The firm grip he had on me loosened as he trailed his hand down my body and to my clit.

He rubbed fast circles to match with his fast and deep thrusts. The added pleasure made my stomach twists in knots. The bed beneath us shook with each thrust and I could feel my gummy walls tightening around his cock.

Simon's face contorted into pleasure at the feeling of my walls tightening around him. It was if something in me had snapped once I reached my orgasm, completely coming undone. Simon's thrusts grew sloppier and I could feel him throb inside of me. "Fuck!" His words sounded strained as he panted heavily.

He quickly pulled out as he released thrick ropes of cum. We caught our breath before he cleaned up and pulled me close to his chest.

"I forgot how amazing you are in bed," I grinned as I propped myself up on my elbow. Simon raised an eyebrow as a grin tugged on his lips. His arm was snaked around from under me and his fingertips gently traced my skin in a soothing manner. "Oh really? This time I'm going to make it unforgettable."

I grinned at this. "Round two?"

"Hell yeah."