Chapter 8

Warning: Sexual Content
⚠️Minors Do Not Interact⚠️
_____

You were walking around in a town nearby. Your bodyguard was behind you while you were looking around at the shops.

You carried a bunch of flowers in your basket that you have picked while you traveled to town.

Beautiful flowers that you gave to people to express your kindness. Sometimes to even stop a dispute that would have ended wrong.

"You bumped me on purpose! I'll send you to the authorities for assault!"
"Fuck off! I'll kill you!"

No one wanted to interfere with those huge scary men. Except for you.

Everyone was so amazed at how you were able to walk up to them and smile. The two men look towards you confused.

"What the fuck do you want little girl?!"
"Screw off this is none of your business!"

Your bodyguard was about to do something until you just rummage through your basket and pull out flowers for them.

Now they were completely lost.

You smile.
"Please don't fight, I'm not sure if what happened was an accident or not. But you two are both civil and strong men that can resolve your issues peacefully"

She extends her arm to give those men flowers.

"Those are wisteria flowers. They represent a bond between friends that grows stronger over time. You two are very strong and have so much dignity for yourselves, so I hope you two can become great friends one day and have each other's back"

They look at the flower and back to you. They have never seen a very beautiful lady before in their lives. Maybe because they were so angry they didn't see that.

The two men blush and scratch their heads.
"I guess...I went straight to the conclusion without listening to you. I'm sorry"
"No I should be sorry, I shouldn't have bumped into you like that"

The men smile and soon shake their hands and laugh. You smile in joy.

"Nee-chan, thank you for this"
The men bowed and walked away.

Your bodyguard was amazed.

You laugh.
"You look surprised"
"It is just...you de-escalated a problem. And it wasn't your responsibility to do that" he says.

You sigh.
"I know. I should have let it be. But if I did, things would have gotten worse"

"Somebody else would have resolved the problem"
"Not everyone is brave enough to do it though, sadly. People don't want to risk themselves getting hurt because they may have loved ones to go back to"

You continue walking and looking around.
"Your life matters just as much too, you know"
You chuckle.
"Is that so?"

You wonder aimlessly and stop at a shop selling decorative ornaments. You smile at the sight of seeing so many kansashi hairpins.

"They're so pretty!" You said.
"My lady, you have some back at the temple," your bodyguard says.
"But not a lot. And these are so nice!"