Chapter 15

"Are they going to be okay?" You asked.
Gojo hums and spins around his chair to look at you.

"I'm sure they will be," he says.
"I don't mind going with them if they need a healer or give their techniques a boost!" You show Gojo your arm as you flex it.

Gojo laughs.
"I know. But you can't be roaming around too much. If something were to happen to you, things could turn out bad"

You sigh.
"You said your students can protect me, plus it's more than one. But I can also be of use to them. If you get reports back saying that it's a curse womb, it could become a special-grade"

"Then I'll be there to stop it. So don't worry"

Gojo gets up from his chair and gives your head a rub.
"I have a business trip to take care of, so you'll come with me and I can take you to some places to relax. There's a café I think you'll like"

You thought for a moment, gazing at the floor then nodded.
"Okay"

You still weren't sure of the situation.
_____

Itadori, Megumi, and Kugisaki were standing outside of a detention center.

Ijichi explains to Itadori about curse spirits and their grades.

"On a day like today, that would be Gojo-sensei taking care of a special-grade curse," Megumi says.
"I see...so where is Gojo-sensei?"

"Away on business. He's not someone who should be loafing around at the school in the first place" Megumi says.

"And who's watching (y/n)? Didn't he say once that someone should look after her?" Itadori asks.

"She's probably with Gojo-sensei. Honestly, she hasn't left his side for a while. The only time he does is if we're taking care of her"

"So what's so special about (y/n) that she can't be left alone when going out? I like the attention, but it gets too much does it?" Kugisaki asks.

Ijichi steps in.
"Some of you may not know if Gojo hasn't explained it already, but (l/n) is a 1000-year-old sorceress. It's written in scriptures that she is the goddess of light. In other words, she is the light of hope who will bring everyone together and peace to the jujutsu world. Her job is to stop the darkness and nothing more"

"She mentioned that she was around 1000yrs ago, but I never knew she had that much of a responsibility," Itadori says.

"So she's an actual goddess? Damn, that explains it. She's so pretty and kind. I wouldn't blame anyone being her friend" Kugisaki says.

"But not everyone knows about her. Gojo and us all know about her existence" Megumi says.
"How come?" Itadori asks.

"Long ago the light of deity fell in love with Ryoumen Sukuna. But many sorcerers have said it was manipulation. Every sorcerer still worships her as their savior while others see her as a traitor. There's a lot of texts about her but some may not be as accurate" Megumi says.

"The only one who knows the full story is her and her master. He was the one who saved her from almost being executed since it's said that she abandoned her duties. So if the higher-ups now know she's around, they can have her apprehended" Ijichi said.

Everyone didn't know what to say about all that. If they wanted to know more they'd have to come to you. But they didn't know whether that would still be considered a sensitive topic.