Chapter 9

You were walking.

You didn't know where you were. An unknown dusty land where trees and bushes were rotting.

Looking around you hear the sudden trottings of many footsteps.

Turning around you see a giant cursed spirit.

"A special grade?"
It's disfigured body, many limbs just crawling so fast towards you. Many eyes and the pitch black slime oozing out. You couldn't make of what it was. But it was coming after you.

You ran the moment as it was getting close. Looking back it breathes out.

"You are ours," it says.

You trip on the ground. And the moment it got close you used your powers and screamed.

"No!"

You take a deep breath as you suddenly wake up.

Breathing heavily, you can just feel the sweat on your skin. You sigh and rub your head.

"What exactly does it all mean" you whisper.

You get up but then fall back down. Your hips hurt as you feel the pain. But then you remember last night's event.

Your face steams up as you bury it in the pillow.

"That was not a dream!" You muffle.
_____

You were practicing your cursed techniques. Tengen told you that your domain expansion was the final lesson for you.

And after that, the elders expect to see it. This will prove that it's time to face Sukuna.

You sigh. You hated thinking about it.

You have had your fair share of exorcising cursed spirits. But in a way that Tengen didn't know you could.

When exorcising them, they normally turn into dust. The pain slowly creeps at them as they disintegrate.

But you, you touch their body, along with the soul. They get consumed with white light and disappear. Your method is quick and painless, and it gives the spirits peace.

Focusing on your energy, you released an arcane warding circle around you. It was huge and shaped like a flower.

That skill allows anyone's curse techniques to have a power-up boost, including yours.

Miyabi then throws a couple of pots your way at a distance. Soon you create a storm around you, hitting all pots near you.

"Okay, give me another!"
Miyabi wheels in dummies and you use your technique to freeze their entire bodies.

Miyabi claps her hands.
"That was amazing (y/n)! It looks like you have gotten stronger"
"Really? Well I just hope not to overdo it"

Before you go back to training, you sense something. Someone or something was injured.

Going to the source you were met with a huge bright green tree. At the top, you see that a huge branch was broken.

You take steps floating up in the air and holding its broken stem.

Light radiates from the palm of your hands as you close your eyes and focus. Soon the branch was healed. You smile.

"There you go" you whisper.
Floating down to the ground, Miyabi holds a cup of water for you.
"Master Tengen will be here soon," she says.

"Probably for my last lesson" you read about domain expansion.

You only wonder how it will all turn out. What exactly will your domain look like? Will it be strong?