Chapter 13

"Oh hello...you are?"
"Ah! I can't believe you don't remember me (y/n)! We use to be good friends! My name is Gojo Satoru" He dramatically says.

You heard that last name before.

You put on an awkward smile.
"Oh yeah? Interesting"

Maira gently puts her hand on her shoulders.
"She seems to have lost a bit of her memories"

"I see, I see. Well (y/n), we use to go to school together a couple of years ago. You would always pick a bunch of wildflowers and give them out to everyone for no reason. You would make lots of friends, even the asshole ones. You have such a big heart indeed"
He says as he pretends to blow his nose in tissue.

You couldn't help but spit out a laugh. You cover your mouth. You didn't know who that man is, but he had quite a sense of humor.

"Well, I do remember giving a lot of flowers away. And being nice to people is just a general act of kindness" you said.
"But you would go above and beyond for them, and those beautiful (e/c) eyes. I can never forget about them. Your eyes and kindness are what lure them in"

You sweat.
"Th...thank you?"
"Now that I found you, let's go home!"
As he was about to grab your hand, Maira stepped in.

"Wait! I understand now that if you two have been friends, but you're not going to hurt her are you? This is all very sudden for you to just take her like that. (Y/n) how do you feel about all this?"

Looking at Maira and Gojo, you look at Gojo and feel his aura. He had an insane aura going on, but it was loyal, strong, and true.

He seemed like he could be trusted. And you have a feeling that he wasn't just an ordinary person.

If the reason you were awake after 1000yrs was because of the evil coming back, then maybe he can explain.

"I think...I can trust him. Okay, I'll go with you Gojo Satoru" you smile.
He smiles back at you.
"I'll wait for you outside then"

He steps out so he can give you and the people a moment.

You look back at Maira and hold her hands.
"Thank you for taking care of me. I wish I could've done something to repay you for your hospitality"
She laughs.

"I told you, having company is good enough"

You nod. You quickly go to your room and grab the flowers you bought. You give Maira a couple and told her each meaning for them. She only smiles and hugs you.

Hina comes out of her room and you hug her. You tell her to be good and always keep smiling. She was about to cry but she holds it in and nods.

It hasn't been long since you stayed with them, but it almost felt like home to you.

Your memories of leaving home were coming back to you again.

As you wave goodbye, you come outside and see Gojo waiting for you. He looks at you and smiles.

"Flowers?" He looks at your basket.
You go through some and pick out one for him.
"It's a Kinmokusei it means true and noble"

Gojo takes it.
"And that's who I am to you?"
"In my eyes yes. I felt your aura, and it's pretty and wild. But in a good way"

Gojo chuckles.
"A compliment coming from a deity, I'm honored"
"Haha, I guess you know about me"
"You're all over history scrolls and books from the jujutsu world. A woman with (e/c) who is the light of hope, that will bring everyone together and peace to the jujutsu world"

Gojo imitates exactly what the prophecies had said 1000yrs ago.

He brings your body close to him and teleports away. There you two land in what seems to be a schoolyard.