The Dream....

Sitara returned home after her friend's book launch and decided to sleep as she was exhausted. She barely made it to her room and fell asleep as soon as she lay on the bed.

In her dream, she was walking along the banks of the river Yamuna in Vrindavan, she felt very peaceful as she silently gazed into the evening sky.
Suddenly she felt like somebody was calling her but she ignored the feeling as she continue to walk but then she heard a strange yet familiar voice say,

Site!
Site!
Site!

It felt like somebody was calling her but it was impossible but then she heard the same voice again.

Radhe!
Radhe!
Radhe!

  Now it was confirmed that the voice was calling for her because there Was Nobody Else but still, she decided to ignore the voice and continue walking.

Priye!
Chanchala!
Priye!

This time she couldn't control herself and ran in the direction of the voice
not even realising that as she ran she was going deeper into the Yamuna River.
In a couple of minutes,
she felt like she was drowning but out of nowhere a hand came and pulled her out of the river.

It took her a couple of minutes to adjust to her new surrounding, and that is when she realized that she was sitting on a swing not only a swing but on somebody's lap she tried to move away but a hand held her waist and stopped her moving.

She got angry, but when she looked at the person on whose lap she was sitting she was shocked would be the understatement of the century.
The smiling person wore a yellow dhoti,
Vaijayanti Mala on his neck, gold jewellery and on his head sat the most beautiful crown which had a peacock feather on it.

She couldn't control her emotions and she burst into tears realizing on whose lap she was sitting, it was none other than her Aaradhy Krishna.
Kanha who understood her emotions wiped her tears and just hugged her as she continue to cry. After a while, he finally Broke The Silence and said,
" Priya mujhe laga tha ki Mujhe Dekh Kar ATI prasann Ho jaaogi Lekin Tum To Yahan Rone Lagi. Aur Mujhe yah kadapi swikar Nahin Ki Meri Priya Mere Samne Roe Aisa Karta Hun Main Chala Jata Hun."

" Aisa Mat Karna Kanha bahut Intezar ke bad Mile Ho Abhi chhodane ki ichcha nahin." She said hugging him even tighter

" Toh Ek kam karo Dwarika Aajo".
He said pulling her close to him

" Kaise aaun Dwarka, Dwarika dwapar Yug mein hai aur Main Kalyug mein."
She said sitting up straight with hands on her hips.

" Agar dwapar Yug ke Dwarika Aana chahti ho toh kaliyug unke Dwarika jao.
Apni bahanon ko bhi Lekar Jana." He said with a mysterious smile.

" theek hai main Mira ko Lekar Dwarka Chali jaaungi aur Priya to pahle hi Dwarka mein hai."

" jaldi Jana, kal Brahma Murat ke pahle Dwarika Mein Rahana."

" Kanha Itni shighra Sab Kuchh kaise hoga, Mira Ka To Aaj bahut important din hai aur cal se vah PI Ki Tarah Apne lab mein join ho rahi hai. Main use Apna Kam Chhod Kar Dwarika Aane Kaise bolun."

" bol kar to Dekho Priye! Tumhari bahan Tumhari Baat Nahin talegi."

" theek hai Kanha."

"Chalo abhi baten Bahut Hui. Abhi Tumhare jane ka samay ho gaya hai."

" Kanha Bas Thodi Der Aur..."

" Radhe agar mujhse Milana chahti ho to Abhi Jaag jao." As soon as he said that she said like she was drowning in Yamuna again and then she open her eyes and found herself in her room sweating heavily and panting from the dream.