Rukmini-sitara-dushala

After entering the hall,
Sitara started mingling around with other Royals, establishing friendly connections and looking for people who could benefit Her Kingdom and its people in any way possible.
Priya who was the social butterfly easily joined her eldest sister as Draupadi wanted to learn how to navigate such social situations so she joined them but Meera did not want to be there even for a second, She hated it spotlight and being the centre of attention, she always said that attention from the wrong kind of people is never appreciated.

Priya had been talking to the
The youngest princess of Madra, 'Vijaya' and became fast friends with her, Meera found herself intrigued by the mystical naga princess Ulupi, who was an expert heater and that was the topic they hit off on, meanwhile Draupadi had taken a liking to the young yuvrani of Manipur Chitrangada. Sitara was busy having a conversation about the current politics of Aryavart with the host Raja Aditya, she was taken away by Hanuman and vibhishan, and she informed them about how she came here and why she couldn't remember Hanuman with only one look at him, after that she joined many circles, avoiding direct conversations and only replying with witty and wisdom-filled words.

After a lot of socializing Sitara was exhausted and decided to take a walk outside, she went to the balcony and was enjoying the cool air blowing in her face when she suddenly heard a voice from behind her say," Vijayanagar ki mahamantri Ko dwarikeshwari Ka Pranam swikar Ho!" She was unable to comprehend anything due to the shock and was about to fall from the balcony when Dwarikeshwari held her hand and pulled her back as she said," kshma karna mahamantri, Meri Mansha aapko bhaybhit karne ki nahin thi."

To this Sitara replied in a confused tone," mahamantri! Mujhe to Yahan Koi mahamantri Nahin Dikhta vaiderbhi,
Shayad isiliye Kyunki Main Tumhare Jaisi Nahin Jo apni Pran Sakhi ko bhi mahamantri kah kar bulaie." Rukmini just laughed and pulled her into a tight bear hug," kshma karna Tara! Meri Mansha Tumhen thes pahunchane Ki Nahin thi." Sitara pulls away from her as  Rukmini says," Mujhe gyat nahin tha ki Tumhari Smriti Wapas a gai hai."
To this Sitara in a teasing tone says," Koi baat nahin dwarikeshwari, Mujhe bilkul bhi thes nahin pahunchi."

After separation for years both parts of the same whole meet again, two soul sisters are United after millennia of separation. Both of them spend a lot of time talking to each other, that includes a lot of times Krishna butting in between their conversation and getting scolded by both of them at the same time,
Sitara is extra angry at him for not informing her beforehand and Rukmini teases him about how much cajoling he was going to have to do to convince Sitara to forgive him.

Their happy conversation was brought to a halt when they suddenly heard the crying of a female and an elderly male scolding her and brutally holding her hair. Sitara without wasting a second kicks the person aside, despite having a huge stature the person is unable to protect himself from the brutal kick right on his ribs, the sobbing female is shocked as Rukmini hugs her and tries to calm her down. Sitara angrily looks at the guy and says," dusht, Ek Kanya ke Bal Uske Samman Ka Pratik Hote Hain. Dikhne Mein To Tum Iske bhai Lagte Ho Kintu apni hi bahan ki Ijjat Nahin karte."

To this the person arrogantly replies," Main iska jesth bhrata hun aur isane Hamare kul per bahut bada kalank lagaya hai, iske liye Humne aryavrat ke sabhi rajaon mein se ek Uchch Koti Ka Raja Chuna that Kintu isane us Maharaj Divyansh ke Hathon jaidrath ko pita diya Jiske Karan usne iske sath Rishta Tod Diya aur bolti hai ki Aaj Apni Hone Wali Nandon se milegi." He goes to beat Dushala again, but Sitara slaps him as she says," Rajkumar Dushasan,
Use Mujhe dhundhte Hue Aane Ki Koi avashyakta Nahin Hai."

"tum?"

" Main Hun Maharaj Divyansh ki teen bahanon mein se sabse JEST, Rajkumari Sitaranjali."

" kya ho raha hai yahan per!" Comes the thundering voice of old man who looked to be about in his 80's aur 90's but had the built and body of a warrior,
He could be done other than mahamahim bhishm