wedding - 1

The surroundings of the Mandap are adorned with fragrant flowers,
Their sweet scent permeating the air.
The soft glow of oil lamps casts a warm and intimate atmosphere.
The sounds of the Vedic chants and the rhythmic beats of traditional instruments create a sacred ambience.

The deep red curtains cascade down from the corners of the golden pillars
Creating a rich and luxurious backdrop,
The parijat flowers, known for their delicate white petals and intoxicating fragrance are carefully arranged adding a touch of purity and as a form of blessing of mata Parvati.

"Vadhu ko bulaya Jaye!" Called Maharishi Vedvyas, he had come to conduct this special marriage.

Meera gracefully walked down to the mandap, Sitara and Priya flanked on each of her sides.
the giggling of her anklets making everyone's heads turn.
Draped In a traditional red-orange silk saree, a diamond and Emerald choker,
Paired with a Laxmi haram and a diamond kanthi decorated her neck,
A pair of emerald jhumkis dangled from her ears, a mang tika and bindi shone brightly on her forehead and green glass bangles glinted on her wrists, a kamar bandh framed her tiny waist and Nath completed her look. A red net dupatta sat elegantly on top of her bun and cascaded down to her feet.

Arjun's eyes were stuck on his beautiful wife, he was completely lost in her,So much so, that he forgot to breathe as she neared the mandap

So much so, that he forgot to breathe as she neared the mandap.

Krishna gently hit Arjun on his back and whispered," Are parth sans toh lelo,
Kahin Vivah sampann hone se pahle Vayu ki Kami se behosh Ho Gaye to agale 6 mah Tak Koi Murat Nahin Hai."
Hearing this Arjun choked on air as he suddenly took in a deep breath.

" Vivah Hua bhi nahin aur iska abhi se hal aisa hai, Na Jaane aage kya-kya hoga Vasudev?" Bheem Teased causing Arjun and Meera to turn bright red and everyone else to burst into laughter.

Bheem and Nakul started goofing around causing laughter and smiles,
Krishna leaned towards Sitara and with a flirty smile he gently whispered into her years," Kuchh hi Samay Mein yah Ham Honge!" Hearing this a blush spreads across Sitara's cheeks and she turns her face away. Krishna leanes in further and teases," are ab Humne aisa kya kah diya ki aapane Humse Apna Munh Fer liya, Hone Wali dwarikeshwari ji!"

" bus bhi karo Krishna, Mujhe Panchali ke pass jana hai!" She turns to leave but he holds her hand and tilts his head towards the màndap," Gathbandhan kiye Bina Hi Chali jaaogi?"
Tears well up in sitara's eyes as she and Krishna move towards the mandap,
Sitara ties the knot of gatbandhan and looks towards meera whose eyes were filled with tears, she gives meera's hand a squeeze and places a gentle kiss on her forehead before moving back and watching the Saptapadi begin.

With the completion of the Saptapadi
came the time for chudamani Dharan,
Krishna came forward with a plate on which was a beautiful gold chundamani with five rubies intrusted in it,
Arjun picked it up and placed it gently in
Meera's hair.

With the completion of the Saptapadicame the time for chudamani Dharan,Krishna came forward with a plate on which was a beautiful gold chundamani with five rubies intrusted in it,Arjun picked it up and placed it gently in Meera's hair

Meera closed her eyes and tears flowed freely as the ceremony completed,
Arjun slips his hand onto her back giving silent support, and both of them begin taking blessings from everyone.

When they seek blessings from Krishna he says," Arjun, Mira ne apne Jivan Mein Anant kasht Dekhe hain, main yah To Nahin kahunga Ki Tum Mujhse sadaiv prasann Rakho.
Kyunki vah Asambhav hai,
isliye yah kahunga Ki Har kathin paristhiti Mein Ek dusre ka sambal Bano. Din bhar Duniya Se jujhne ke bad Ek dusre ki Shanti Bano."
Both nod and swear to heed his advice,
Then they both move towards Sitara.

" Yashasvi Bhava! Akhand saubhagyvati bhav! Dekho Arjun Aashirwad to maine De Diya lekin apni bahan ke bare mein Tumhen Kuchh batana chahti hun,
Subah ke nashte ke purv Mira se baat karne ka Prayas kadapi nahin karna,
Agar khana pet Mein Na Ho To jungli Billi Ban Jaati Hai. Bahut Nakhre Wali Hai Tumhari Patni, Jara Sambhal Ke!"
She teases.

" bahan kiski hai!" Krishna mumbles but quickly covers it up with a cough.

" kya kuch kaha aapne Dwarkadhish?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Nahin-Nahin Hamari Itni kya Majal?"
He raises both his hands in surrender.

"Hmmnn!" She nods satisfied.

Bheem leans onto Arjun's shoulder and says," Badi bahan aisi hai to Chhoti Kaisi Hogi? Tum To Gaye Arjun!"
Arjun starts sweating, his condition makes everyone laugh.

Sitara leaves to get Panchali as it is time for the wedding of the era and the beginning of Dharam sthapana.