The Trip

Just as Kanha had said Meera agreed to the Dwarika trip easily and they decided to surprise Priya in Dwarka.
They booked the last-minute tickets and they were off to Dwarka.
Sitara explains her dream to Meera and Meera just smiles thinking about the deep devotion of her sister.

After reaching that both of them decided to surprise that sister by visiting her at the site to reach where they had to travel by boat, on the journey there the climate started to become Crazier storms started forming, the waters became unstable and overall the journey had become a little bit more dangerous.
Soon rainfall started, and slowly but tell me it grew into a massive storm and Sitara and Meera were stuck in the storm. After half an hour they finally reached the site only to find out that the boat that carried their sister had had a massive accident and their sister was drowning in front of their eyes.

They quickly reached out to protect and help the drowning people, they managed to rescue 13 of the crew members now only that sister was left but she was already drowning.
Mira lost control of the situation and jumped into the water in hopes of saving her sister with only the help of a rope.
They started losing control of the boat in the intense rainfall, and they were losing sight of the two girls who were struggling to get onto the boat.
Sitara was trying her best to pull both the sisters onto the boat but suddenly due to a wave she got flung into the ocean and the rope cut off.

All three of the girls fell into the ocean, and the three of them desperately clung to each other hoping to survive.
they found a tire, and they held it for their life they managed to survive for a couple of hours before the tire gave out now the only option to protect themselves was to swim but the risky waters did not allow it, they tried to send SOS signals but were unable to.

The three of them knew that there was no possible way of survival, Priya started to Shiver uncontrollably, the cold finally catching up with her and she started to lose consciousness, Meera and Sitara tried their best to keep her awake but failed as both of them also started losing their consciousness bit by bit and soon the three of them were drowning.

As they fell into the deep waters,
Sitara was thinking only one thing,
" apne pass Bulane ka yah matlab tha kya manga?"

Before she became completely unconscious she heard a voice say,
" kshma karna Priye! Tumhen darane ki koi ichcha nahin thi. Shighra Milenge,
Bahut Sara Pyar Tumhara Kanha."