Meeting Between Yagyaseni And Vaikuntheswari

It was the first Prahar of the morning, the sun had not graced Earth yet
It was completely foggy, Sitara was riding out towards the forest in such darkness, she had been riding since yesterday behind her where Meera and Priya and they had a small amount of soldiers with them. Yesterday,
afternoon they got in the news that
The palki which seemed to be that of a noble family's daughter had been hijacked and the girl had been kidnapped and held Hostage in the nearby forest by the local goons.
The Three Sisters had decided to go and investigate the matter themselves because their brother had to go to Hastinapur to revise the Treaty that had been signed between the two kingdoms.

"Sis, we cannot move on horses anymore, ghodon ke kadmon Ki Awaz se kidnappers alert ho sakte hain." Said Priya," Ham Hamare Sath torches bhi nahin Rakh Sakte, yah Jungle bahut dense hai, Ek Chhoti Si mistake aur pura Jungle Rakh Ho Jaega." She continued.

Sitara turned her horse around and addressed the soldiers," Iske Aage Na Hamare pass Ghode Honge na mashale, Apne hathiyaron Ko Apne se ek kshan ke liye bhi Dur nahin karna, apne Kavach ko Kaskar bandh lo aur kadmon ki awaaz to bilkul Nahin anni chahie."

" but didu, without torches hum log dekh Kaise Payenge, Ghana Andhera hai."
Just as Meera asked this question, a beautiful snowy White Owl came flying and landed on Sitara's shoulder.
Sitara gently scratched the owl's head and asked her," Ulka, kya Tumhen vah log dikhe?" Ulka nodded," Toh jaldi Hamen unke pass le chalo."
Meera looked at her with a raised eyebrow," a gift from Krishna." Replied Sitara.

Sitara quickly signalled the soldiers to follow them silently, they moved through the forest like shadows in the night making sure to not make a single noise. As they continued moving they realised that the kidnappers had made a clearing between the forest and that is where the noble girl was being held hostage. This judgement was made by Priya who was well aware of the Geographic situation around and when she pressed her ear trying to feel any vibrations from the forest she just heard a hollow sound which meant that there was a clearing somewhere nearby.

Sitara quickly signalled 6 of the thinner soldiers to move up on the trees and shower arrows on the kidnappers but make sure that no one innocent is hurt.
As soon as the shower of arrows begins on the kidnappers, they all make the one mistake that Sitara wanted them to make and that was to run away in all different directions, she quickly signalled the rest of the soldiers apart from 6 to go chasing behind the kidnappers and make sure they are caught alive, then the Three Sisters and the 6 soldiers quickly moved inside the clearing only to find that 5 of the kidnappers had stayed in the clearing.
And 4 of them had been killed in the arrow shower and three seriously injured and 6 of them had run away.
The five who were still able to fight quickly attacked them, one of them jumped on Meera but she got to one of his feet right in the air and twisted it so hard that it broke and he fell unconscious as soon as he hit the floor.

Two of them tried to attack Sitara, but she easily managed to disarm them and when they tried to attack physically she quickly slashed one of their stomach open, and she broke the collarbone by hitting the hilt of her sword onto his chest. Priya was attacked by two of them, she was quick to her feet into jump into the air and landed a strong kick using her knees onto one of their heads and then did a cartwheel and choked the other one using her left leg.
They made sure that none of them except for one had been killed and asked the soldiers to take them back, and then they started looking for the hostages.

When they heard that it was a noble daughter that had been taken hosted they expected 3 to 4 maid, but this girl had over 12 maids which were only a little less than what they had, all the Guards who were sent with the girl had been killed and all her jewellery and clothes had been stolen, it seemed that there were more kidnappers but some of them had left to hide the expensive jewellery and clothes. They found everyone that worked for the girl but they couldn't find the girl herself.

Even after searching for nearly 2 hours, they couldn't find the girl, either a few of the kidnappers had taken her back to their main base or she was hiding so well that it was nearly impossible to find her. When they returned to the same clearing, Sitara saw a small but long  hand peeking from behind a large rock,
  The rock was completely covered with plants which is why it was nearly impossible to see the small hand but she luckily did and quickly Ran towards the rock. After successfully cutting through the plants they found a beautiful, dark skin young lady dressed in bright red behind that rock, She was covered in Gold jewellery and had long black hair, but she was slightly injured and unconscious.

Meera, the doctor of the group quickly checked the pulse of the girl and said," Bhaibeet hone ki koi baat nahin hai,
Dar Ke Mare behosh Ho Gai, ladki.
Priya thoda Pani lakar dena."
Mira quickly sprinkled some of the water onto the girl's face, the girl woke up in shock and her eyes became even larger when she saw Sitara,
She threw her arms around Sitara and started crying," Sakha Krishna Ne sahi bola tha, ki Mere Sath Kuchh Bhi Bura hoga to Sitara Jiji Hamesha Meri Suraksha Karenge."

This shocked the sisters, Sitara hugged the young girl tightly even though she looked around 25 years old but she acted like a little child this turned a few gears in Sitara's head and she asked," Tumhara naam draupadi hai na?"

The girl quickly cutely wiped her Tears and in a slightly childish voice she said, "Sahi pahcha aapane Tara jiji." Then she continued to cling to Sitara and was crying non-stop. Sitara was continuously consoling her, she quickly asked Priya to go to the nearby village and make arrangements for them to stay until the sun was up. Meera quickly created an herbal paste gave it to Sitara and asked her to apply on Panchali's wounds