Naamkaran/home/letter

Hanuman and vibhishan guided them to the main hall where the Naamkaran Sanskar was about to start,
after a short pooja and checking of the Kundali of the child, the ceremony begins, according to Lankan tradition the first right to name the child belonged to its mother so the child is given in the arms of his mother as she named him by saying," mera pyara baccha! Tu mere Hriday ka Ansh hai isiliye aaj se Tera Naam Hai,' Yuraj Hridyansh'.

The next right to name the baby went to its father so Maharaj Aditya Said,"
Mujhe abhi bhi Yad Hai vah Samay, Jab Yuvraj ka Janm ho raha tha, Achanak Jab Ham Van Mein ghoom rahe the tab Kuchh shatruon Ne Ham per Aakraman kar diya tha main Unse Ladne Mein Laga tha lekin tabhi Priyamani ne hridyansh ko Janm Dena prarambh kar diya tha Kuchh Shatru use Marne daude tabhi, tabhi Aakash Ke Raja Garud ne UN Logon Ko Maar Ke Meri Patni ki Raksha ki isiliye use Garud ke Samman Mein Main Apne Putra ka naam, 'Aakesh' Rakhta Hoon."

Soon the naamkaran Sanskar was completed and everybody returned to their rooms.

__________________________________________

Sitara after returning to her Chambers was very exhausted and was about to go to sleep when she heard Krishna say in her mind,

" shighra taiyar ho jao Priye!"

" ab kya hua Krishna? Madhya ratri Mein To sone do!"

" bus meri baat suno shighra taiyar ho jao."

" main kyon Tumhari baat sunu? Tumne mujhe Satya bataya, aur Satya Pata Chala to Chala sath mein Sar mein itna Jyada Dard kara diya."

" Priye Mujhe kshma Kar Do Kintu abhi Jitna shighra ho sake utna shighra taiyar ho jao na." He said in a pleading tone and she agreed.

She quickly got ready in one of her comfortable violet silk sarees and did her hair in her general style which was half up -half down, a small Bindi and two Jhumki were all she wore.

" Lo ho gai taiyar, ab kya karun Krishna?"

"So Jao!"

" Tumhari Mati bhrasht ho gai hai kya Vasudev Krishna? Jab main sone ja rahi thi tab Mujhe jabardasti taiyar hone bola aur ab jab taiyar ho gai to mujhe Sula rahe ho!"

"priye! So jao na Jyada prashn Mat Pucho Kuch kshanon Mein Tumhen pata chal jaega Ki Main Tumhen Kyon Sone bol raha tha." Sitara could almost feel him pouting on the other side of their connection.

" theek hai!"

As soon as she fell asleep she didn't dream of her life back in Kalyug like usual, but rather she found tears starting to leak from her eyes as she found herself transported to Vaikunth,
She couldn't even realise that she was crying until she felt a hand wiping her tears away, she looked up only to come in contact with two pairs of extremely expressive Lotus-shaped Eyes and instantly recognised their owner.