Swayamvar

The seating area was bustling with chatter as one often another Kings and princes from different kingdoms arrived and took their seats. The commoner stand was buzzing with excitement for the Swayamvar of their beloved princesses.

Soon, after everyone had arrived and been seated. Maharaj Dhrupad stood from his seat and said," sabse pahle Yahan per prastut Sabhi Raja-Maharajaon, rajukumaron aur yuvrajon ko mera aur Mere Parivar ka dhanyvad, Ham Sab Ati prasann Hai ki aap Sab Meri bhanji aur Putri ke Swayamvar mein padhare!
Ab main Dwarkadhish Vasudev Krishna aur Vijaynagar ki mahamantri Rajkumari sitaranjali se yah savinay nivedan karta hun Ki vah Sabke samksh padhare aur is Swayamvar ke Niyam ab Sabko samjhaen!"

A magnificent chariot adorned with gold appears, Dwarkadhish holds the reins of the Chariot in his hands exuding a divine aura, seated beside him is the elegant princess Sitaranjali, looking like the epitome of Regal beauty. Drapped in an elegant pink and gold silk kanjivaram saree and a fitted dark pink blouse, a Little amount of her hair was pulled back and pinned together and decorated with a gajra, heavy golden jhumkas and a piece of her mother's temple jewellery added a touch of royalty. a small bindi, and kajal and her dazzling smile completed her look.

They made their way towards their seats and made sure to stop and greet everyone on their way

They made their way towards their seats and made sure to stop and greet everyone on their way. One such stop was in front of mamas here shakuni,
Krishna and Sitara both joined their hands and the Kauravas did the same before Krishna placed a hand on the small back of Sitara as he introduced," Sitara, yah hai Gandhara Raj Shakuni, unke Bagal Mein Khade Hain Yuvraj Duryodhan aur Yuvraj Duryodhan ke sath Khade Hain angraj Karn."
Sitara nodded her head in both directions before turning towards Karna and saying," bahut Suna hai aapke bare mein angraj, Aaj dekh bhi Lenge!"

" avashya dekh lijiyega Rajkumari,
Agar Niyati Chahe to cal se aap inhen Jijashri Kahenge!" exclaimed an overexcited duryodhan.

Sitara smiles charmingly as she replies,
" Niyati Ne Nahin, Agar Mira Ne Chaha to! Aur Yuvraj aap Hamen mahamantri ka hai, Hamen Jyada Achcha lagta hai.
Kyunki Rajkumari Ham Hamare Janm Ke Karan kahlate Hain Kintu mahamantri ka pad Humne Hamari mehnat aur Lagan se Hasil Kiya Hai!
To hamare liye vah Jyada Pyara hai."
She turns her head towards karn as she completes her statement," Inka to pata nahin lekin, aap hamari baat Bhali Bhanti samajh Rahe Honge na angraj!"

" nisandeh mahamantri ji! Kitni mazaak ki baat hai na ki aapane Hamare bare Mein Suna Tha aur Humne aapke bare mein, bahut Achcha thi ki Aryavart ki Pahli Mahila mahamantri se mile Aaj Narayan Ki Kripa Se vah ichcha Bhi purn Ho Gai. Aap se Milkar main Dhanya Ho Gaya mahamantri ji!"

" Mai Bhi!" Sitara nodded

__________________________________________

Krishna and Sitara found their way towards their seats after explaining the rules for the Swayamvar of Draupadi and Meera, the rules were as follows:-

1) a participant can choose to compete in the Swayamvar of either of the princesses. But if they win the hand of The Princess they have to compete for the other princess as well because the sisters do not wish to be separated.

2) to win the hand of Rajkumari Meerakshi, one will have to answer 7 questions set by the Swayamvara herself.

3) the Swayamvar of Draupadi would be more complicated, as the participant will have to AIM at the eye of a fish placed above by looking at the reflection of the fish in the water and the fish will not be stagnant, it will be moving in circles.

After the rules had been explained,
Maharaj Drupad announced the beginning of the swayamvar and requested the presence of the swayamvaras.