Divyansh Finds Out

The Pandavas had moved to Kampaliya,
They had been directed in this direction by a few sages whom they had met on the way,

" Swayamvar ke liye kaun se kaun se Rajya Aaye Honge bhratashri?"
Asked a curious Bheem to his elder brother yudhishthir.

" Aryavart ke sare Rajya Aaye Honge,
Hastinapur, Uttar Panchal, Matsya,
Kosala Aur Bhi Kai Rajya."
Said yudhishthir.

" Vijayanagar aur Dwarika bhi aaye honge!" Asked Nakul while giving a teasing smile to Sahadev.

Yudhishthir smiled at the teasing and said," Aaye To Hai Kintu Bhag Lene Nahin, Dwarkadhish Rajkumari Panchali ke Munh Bhole bhai Hain aur Mahamantri Sitaranjali ko Rajkumari Panchali ki Mani Hui Ma hi samajh lo."

Everyone nods," bhratashri Mira aur Priya bhi to Vijaynagar ki Rajkumariyan hai na!" Yudhishthir replies by saying," han Bheem."

Bheem suddenly has a mysterious smile on his face as he gives Sahdev and Arjun a look but before he can get the chance to comment anything Arjun says," Ham Jinke Ghar Rah rahe hain unhone Humse sahayata Mangi Hai bhrata Bheem, toh shighra chalkar matkiyon ke liye Mitti Le Aate Hain."
Arjun's attempt to diverge from the topic makes everyone laugh because ever since Meera and Priya had spent of few days with them Nakul and Bheem would not stop teasing Arjun and Sahdev because of the closeness with the princesses.

___________________________________________

Panchal mahal

" Mira jiji! Mira jiji! Mira jiji!" Screamed Draupadi as she tried to wake up Meera, last night it had been decided by the four of them to visit the Mahadev temple the next morning and here Mira was still fast asleep.

A frustrated Panchali tried one last time to wake me up but still failed, she kept her hands on her hips and was about to scream one more time but Sitara covered her mouth from behind her and gently said," Panchali beta to jakar dekh Hamari paalkiyan taiyar hui ki nahin main isko Utha deti hun." Panchali nodded before hugging Sitara, glaring at the still-sleeping Meera and leaving the room.

Sitara then closed the door and the windows before taking in a deep breath and screaming," oye Kumbhkaran ki Chhathi Aulad! 2 minut Mein uth Ja Nahin to itne chante khayegi Ki Tera pet Bhar jaega lekin mera man Nahin bharega." Mira doesn't wake up but jumps off from the bed and falls to the ground.

" apni Pyari Chhoti bahan Ko uthane Ka yah Bhi Koi Tarika Hua jiji!" She grumbled as she rubbed her eyes and stretched like a cat.

" Panchali bechari itne Der Se Tujhe Pyar Se uthane ki koshish kar rahi hai lekin tu hai ki uthne Ko taiyar Nahin,
Chal ab uth gai hai na to ATI shighra nahane Ja, aur aadhe ghante Mein Mujhe niche mil!"
She ordered before pulling Mira up and placing a kiss on her forehead asking the maids to take her to the snan Grah and if she fell asleep then they must push her into the water.

Then she took out an orange silk saree with a gold border and a red blouse with
Gold detailing around the arms. Asset of earrings and a necklace made of Sapphires, pearls and gold and a kada
Made of gold and laid it across her
bed and before leaving she instructed the made to inform Meera that she was to wear these clothes and jewellery to the temple.

___________________________________________

After dealing with Meera,
Sitara headed towards another battle which was to get Priya to wear jewellery
Because she did not like to wear jewellery apart from Rudrakshas,
Sitara had to remind her multiple times that she was not a Yogini but a princess so she would have to wear the jewellery to symbolise her Royal status.

When she reached Priya Chambers her intuition about her youngest sister was correct,
She was arguing with the maid
who was struggling to get her to wear at least a few pieces of jewellery.