In The Shiv Mandir

Draupadi and Sitara were busy praying when Meera and Priya left the grabhgudi, priya started serving the Bhramins and Meera chose to roam around and explore the temple.

As Meera moved around the temple,
lost in the architectural beauty that it was. She observed as the gentle rays of the morning sun snuck in through the intricate cravings and fell on the Shivalinga, it was like Suryadevta was seeking the blessing of Adiyogi.

Meera's eyes fell on the magnificent blue lotus flower that was floating in the pond, and she was instantly reminded of
The magnificence of Mahadev as it was his dear flower. She found herself lost in the thoughts of her isht Devta,
Slowly her mind drifted to the eternal bond of love and respect shared between Isht Devta and his wife,
A slight blush arose on her cheeks as she imagined sharing a similar Bond with her future husband,
she closed her eyes as she started flying in the world of her imagination.

She saw herself being decked up as a bride, her eyes cast downwards as she blushed the most beautiful cherry red,
She raised her eyes and saw the brightest full moon she had ever seen and found herself lost in its beauty,
Suddenly she felt herself becoming alarmed as she sensed a presence behind her and felt a hand slowly creep up on her waist, she turned to see who it was and gasped in shock as she took in deep breaths and realised it had all been just a dream.

She mentally slapped herself as she thought," dwapar Yug mein aane ke bad se pagal hi ho gai hai! N Jaane Kaise Kaise Sapne dekh rahi hai, vah bhi Khuli Aankhon Se! Aur vah bhi kiske bare mein, ish!" She placed her hand on her waist as the face of Arjun flashed in front of her eyes again.

She tried to take in a few breaths to calm herself down but as fate would have it her eyes collided with the coppery eyes of Maharathi Arjun,
A Tale of hidden and unrequited emotions suddenly sprung up,
In the depth of her heart she yearned for him, yet neither did she accept or deny it. Eyes became the mirror of the soul as they urged him to the dance of eternal love and balance,
But the yearning is replaced with guilt as she tears her eyes from his and what lingers in the air is just longing and bittersweet beauty of what could be.

A broad smile spreads across her face as she greets him," Parth, Tum kampilya kab aaye?" Her eyes shimmer with admiration as he gently bows his head and says," Ham to vairagi, Hain Banjare Hain, Yahan vahan bhatkate rahte hain Kintu aap mujhe is Baat bataen Rajkumari, Jis Raj Kanya ko Vivah ke naam se bhi chidh thi uska Swayamvar Aise Achanak?"

She turned her face away from him and walked a little ahead, then she quirked her head behind and with a little smirk said, "Vijaynagar ki Rajkumari hone ke Naate Hamare bhi Kuchh dayitv Hain,
Kintu yah Baat aapke Samajh Ke Pare Hain. Aakhir Aap To vanvasi Hai Na, Brahman Devta!"

A Feeling of realisation dawned on the face of meera as she gazed at Arjun,
A feeding of dread settled in her stomach as she was unable to digest the idea that just in a time one of a couple of days she would be married to somebody else and she didn't want that.

She mentally gasped as she realised that she wanted to marry arjun and no one else. She came out of her trance as Arjun clicked his fingers in front of her eyes and asked," Toh Rajkumari ji,
Humne suna hai ki Kafi bar Swayamvar se purv hi Swayamvara ke Hriday ne Kisi ka varna kar liya Hota Hai, aapke sath bhi Kuchh Aisa Hi Hua Hai Kya jo aap itna shighra man gai." A gentle smile spread across his face as he gazed at the beauty dressed in the traditional garb of Vijaynagar, the red and white half saree with gold borders symbolized that she was a bride-to-be, and the gold jewellery complimented her complexion beautifully, in that moment he thought that Mata Parvati would have looked just like that when she was in her Shailputri form.

" A gentle smile spread across his face as he gazed at the beauty dressed in the traditional garb of Vijaynagar, the red and white half saree with gold borders symbolized that she was a bride-to-be, and the gold jewellery complimented her complexi...

" Kuchh Aisa Hi samajh Lijiye!" Exclaimed Meera as she picked up the pushp mala lying nearby and turned around as she continued," Humne To Kisi ka varnan kar liya, ab prashn hai ki kya vah Hame apni vamangi Mein swikarenge." she completed as she held the mala in such a way that if she threw it, it would fall in his neck but she dropped it as she heard her sisters call for her.

Arjun stood there stunned as meera
Quickly fell to touch his feet and then ran off before he could get the chance to say anything.

(meera rocked, arjun shocked)

The Param Sakha of Vasudev Krishna walked towards the main gate of the temple lost in thought of what had just occurred, when his breath got stuck in his throat as he heard a giggle,
a weird urgency ran through him and suddenly his eyes turned and got stuck in another pair of Onyx Eyes which peered at him innocently before throwing the curtains of the Palki.

Gudakesh was extremely angry at Devi Niyati for complicating his already complicated life, a mental war had been waged in his brain and on one side were his duty and his Dharm to protect his family and stay hidden and on the other side were his feelings for Meera and the electrical shock that he received by taking just one glance at the Palki that went ahead of him. He wanted to pull his hair out,
He cursed Devi Niyati again before going to find his brother.