Arrival

Rajmahal,
Hampi,
Vijaynagar Empire,

Maharaj Divyansh was eagerly waiting for his sisters to return home,
He was like the king whose life was stuck in the parrot's body the parrot being his Three Sisters, he had single-handedly raised the three of them after the untimely death of their parents when Sitara was just 5 years old, Meera was 4 and Priya was 3. They were his most precious gift from Mahadev,
So, when the three of them left for Gurukul they took his soul with them.
And now that they were returning his soul was coming back to him,
But this was a very well-known fact around Aryavart which is why a lot of kingdoms specifically the enemy Kingdoms of the Vijayanagar Empire tried to assassinate the princesses many times. An assassination attempt had been the biggest reason for the prince now King to send his sisters to Gurukul.

His hair was turning white with worry,
He had just found out from his Spies that one of the enemy kingdoms had again tried to assassinate the princesses as they were making their way back to the kingdom but the princesses were safe and they had reached the capital and within the time turn of half a prahar they would be in the palace.
The preparations for the welcome had accelerated in speed, the rooms had been prepared, the three of them had the biggest and most beautiful rooms at to each other, each room had a small door which connected to the other also the favourite food of all the princesses was being prepared, their favourite flowers and perfumes had been ordered to be the best quality. New clothes Jewelleries and even weapons had been ordered for the princesses.
The 30-year-old king was going all out to welcome his sisters back home who were more like daughters than sisters to him.
__________________________________________

The princesses had safely made the way back to the capital under the guidance of Vasudev Krishna, Priya and Mira had been irritated by the constant flirting of Krishna and Sitara but they had managed to block themselves out of the conversation.

On the gates of the capital city, the army general greeted them," Rajkumariyon ka Hampi Mein Swagat hai, ab Sab Ko surakshit Dekhkar Ham Bata Nahin Sakte Hamen utani Khushi ho rahi hai.
Jab aapke bhrata Shri ko jasuson ke dwara Pata Chala ki aap per Pran Ghatak Aakraman Kiya gaya hai tab to unke Pran hi nikal gaye the lekin abhi aap Sabko Jab vah Sukh Roop Dekh Lenge tab unke Jaan Mein Jaan Aaegi."

" Aap To Hamen Jante hi hain Senapati ji, Apne bhrata ke naak Mein Dam karne ki Aadat Hai Hamen Aur majal Hai Kisi Ke Jo Hamen Marne Mein Saksham ho jaaye Aakhir mahrshi vashisht ki Shishya Hain Ham." Said Meera in a proud voice.

" Rajkumari mirakshi aapke tevar to abhi bhi nahin Badle, bilkul Jaisi Thi vaisi Hi Ho." The general said smiling down at the princess who had sat in his lap and demanded that he feed her from his plate as a child.

Then the general look that Priya with a loving look, he couldn't believe his eyes that the little girl who would just be the size of his 1 arm had grown up so much,
The little one was still calm and composed she was way too mature for her age, wise beyond her year was one way to describe her. She was the most dedicated follower of eldest sister Sitara,
Wherever Sitara would go Priya would always follow her.

Then the general looked at Sitara who was already bent down touching his feet seeking his blessings, despite being a princess she always gave him the respect that one could expect from their child, she had been the only lucky one who could only briefly remember her parents and would Run towards him whenever she had nightmares about her parent's death, the kind-hearted, brave and sweet girl she was, always worried about the people of her Kingdom doing Dan-Dharam, teaching young children who could not afford to go to Gurukul,
Helping her brother in making decisions of the court, and one cannot forget her extreme talent in Arthshastra which has greatly helped The Kingdom expanding its business.

" Kaka apni Putri ko Aashirwad Nahin Denge kya?" Asks the young princess

" Chiranjeevi Bhav Putri!"