dushala Resqued

" Pitamah is dusht Kanya, Mujhe Laat se mara aur FIR thappad bhi mara.
Aap ise abhi dandit kijiye." Mahamahim Bhishm then noticed his injuries of dushasan and had to control his laughter because a young lady half the size of Dushasan had beaten him up,
He could not believe the incompetency of this son of Dhritrashtra.
Then he noticed the dishevelled appearance of his only granddaughter
And immediately knew what had happened, after whatever had happened in Hastinapur with Maharaj Divyansh jaidrath and dushala,
dushasan and Shakuni had been taking their anger out on dushala and blaming her for what had happened with jaidrath despite it being Jaidrath's mistake.

In his head, Bhishma Pitamah already knew what had transpired.
Dushasan was misbehaving or beating dushala and this young lady and Dwarikeshwari saw him doing that the young lady came to Dushala's rescue.
Bhishma had told Dhritrashtra that very day that it would be best to get both dushala and Divyansh married the very same day and send them to Vijayanagar otherwise her uncle and brother would make her life a living hell and that is what exactly had happened, it was also one of the major reasons why Bhishma had brought dushala with them, he had wanted to get her marriage done with Maharaj Divyansh and send her with him at once but to his disappointment, Maharaj Divyansh would not be attending the naamkarann function but his sisters would be.

So, Bhishma decided that he would get dushala married to the Qatar of Maharaj Divyansh which was very well known that he had gifted to his eldest sister and sent her with them, Bhishma joined his hands in front of the young lady and said," aapka बहुत-बहुत dhanyvad Devi,
Aapane Hamare ghar ki Bacchi ki Raksha ki Jab Uske hi apne bhai Uske khilaf ho gaye the."

" yah Mera Kartavya tha mahamahim bhishm, aur vaise bhi koi bhi nanad apni bhabhi ko Is Tarah beizzat hone Nahin de sakti thi."

"nanad! Arthat aap Maharaj Divyansh ki bahanon mein se ek hain." He said very happy at the coincident

" ji han mahamahim! Main Maharaj Divyansh ki bahanon Mein sabse JEST Rajkumari Sitaranjali hun."
She exclaims proudly

" Devi kya main aapse Kuchh kshanon ke liye Akele Mein vartalap kar sakta hun?" He said in a Grave voice
And then ordered Dushasan to take his disgusting face and leave immediately.
He requested dushala to remain behind,
Rukmini left them alone as Bhishma started to speak with his hands joined in front of his chest," Rajkumari main Hastinapur ka mahamahim bhishm mein aap sirf bheekh Mangta hun,
Aap Aapke bhai ki Katar Ke Sath Hamare kul ki Putri ka Vivah Karke use Le jaaiye Apne Sath. Uske Apne mama aur bhaiyon Ne uska Jina Namumkin kar diya hai Hastinapur mein."

" mahamahim aap Humse aayu mein aur pad mein donon mein Bade Hain aapane Hamare Samne Hath Jodie na Humse bheekh Mangiye, aur jo Sab Kuchh Maine Dekha Uske bad Mujhe aapki is vinati se aapatti hai!"

" Aisa Kyon Rajkumari?" He asked in a desperate voice as dushala started to cry again.

" Kyunki dushala Jaisi swabhimani Rajkumari Ko Kisi Katar Ke Sath Vivah nahin karna chahie, yah Uske atmasamman Ki Baat Hai.
Aur jahan tak baat Rahi Vivah ki to main abhi Apne bhrata Ko Patra likh deti hun aur unhen turant Lanka Bula Leti hun namkaran Sanskar ke bad Yahi Lanka Mein donon ka Vivah sampan kar denge." dushala hugs her in relief

" aapka कोटि-कोटि dhanyvad Rajkumari!"
Bhishm was extremely grateful to the princess for rescuing his granddaughter.

" mahamahim agar aap Bura Na Mane To Mere Bharata ke yahan padharne Tak Rajkumari dushala Hamare Sath Rahengi Taki unke bhai ya unke mama Shri unko fir se koi Hani pahunchane ki Cheshta na Karen."

" avashya Rajkumari! Kintu Lanka Mein Vivah ke liye Ham Lankesh ko kaise manaenge."

" Ek Kanya ke मान-सम्मान Ki Baat Hai,
Agar Lankesh Ne mana kar diya to main Lankesh kahlane Ke yogya Nahin rahunga mahamahim, Hamari Lanka prasiddh hi Shri Ram Ke Karan hai aur ham Aaj Bhi unhin Ke Pad chinhon per Chalte Hain. Mujhe is Baat Se Koi aapatti Nahin ulta prasannta hai ki aapki poti aur Hamare Putra ke Param Mitra Divyang ka Vivah Lanka mein sampann kiya jaega." Exclaimed Lankesh vibhishan as he walked out of the room alongside Hanuman. Mahamahim bhishm couldn't stop tears from falling from his eyes, he was so happy and grateful that his granddaughter would not have to suffer anymore and would be safe with her in-laws.

" Khair yah sab baten to bad mein bhi hoti Rahegi abhi namkaran Sanskar ke liye Chaliye." said Hanuman as he escorted both sitara and dushala