First Meet Part-2

Arjun was sitting on the banks of the river Krishna with his legs dipped in the water, suddenly the water level increased a bit and the flow became faster as the sun started to set,
He moved a bit back but felt something crash into him,
in just a few seconds he saw an aarti plate fall straight into the Krishna River and a young lady fall into his lap,
The lady didn't even realize that she was on the lap of a man as her entire focus was on her Aarti ki thali, more specifically on the 8 petaled lotus kept on that thali.

Arjun shook her shoulder to get her out of her stupor, she looks that him and instead of moving away from him immediately she angrily glared and
said," Andhe ho kya Dikhai Nahin deta ki Samne Se Koi a raha hai?"
  This irritates Arjun and he replies," Devi aap mere aage se nahin aap mere piche se a rahi thi." To this she starts arguing," Are Aage Piche se Kaun a raha hai Dhyan to Dena chahie na."

" Devi Mujhe aapka to pata nahin lekin sabse pahle aap Mujhmein per Kripa Karen Aur meri God Mein Se uth jaen Kyunki log Hamare hi Taraf Dekh Rahe Hain." She immediately jumps off his lap
Realising her situation and says," kshma karna, Kintu Ab Main Kya Karun?
Usmein Jo kamal ka phool the use pane Ke Liye Hi mujhe kitne Jatan karne pade the, ab fir se." She starts to move in the direction of the pond in which many of the Lotus are kept but before she can reach the pond Arjun jumps on her and both of them fall to the ground with him covering them.

" yah kya Abhadra vyavhar Hai Kumar?" She angrily says as she tries to push him off her

" Bhadra-abhadra bad Mein Dekha jaega, Kintu Devi Mujhmein per Kripa Karen aur bataen ki aapke Piche Hathiyare Kyon Pade Hain?" He said confused as to why Killers would be behind an ordinary lady.

" KYA! Jara Dekh Ke batana kya unke Sharir per koi aisa chinh hai, ya unhone Kuchh Aisa pahna hua hai jo Sadharan Nahin Hai." She requested

" kitne murkh Hathiyare hai! Gale Mein साफ-साफ Kaling ka chinh latkaye Hue ghoom rahe hain." He said weirded out by the idiosity of the Assassin sent behind the lady.

" Jaisa Raja vaise Uske Hathiyare donon hi murkh!" She said with an irritated voice, pushed him off her and then dragged him behind the bushes.

" aapka kaling ke Maharaj Ko janti ho?"
Asks Arjun even more confused,

" are uski Hone Wali Patni Meri,
Bhabhi hai." She explains in a nonchalant tone

" aap Unki bahan Ho?" Arjun like his head was going to explode, why the hell would the king of Kaling send Killers behind his sister, and the last Arjun remembered jaidrath didn't have any sisters.

" Nahin murkh! Lagta hai Aryavart mein kya ho raha hai Tumhen pata nahin hai,
Main batati hun, Kaling ke Maharaj ki jo mangetar Thi Hastinapur ki Rajkumari dushala, vah unke Sath badtamiji karte hue Mere bhrata ke Hathon pakde Gaye aur FIR Kuchh Hua Jiske Karan Rajkumari ka Vivah Mere bhrata Shri se abhi Kuchh do Hafte pahle Hi sampann Hua Hai." She explains not care about revealing her identity.

" are Devi to aap kaun ho aur Aapke bhrata Kaun Hai?" He was now completely frustrated with this lady.

" kshma karna itne der se baat kar rahe hain aur Tumhen Apna naam bhi nahin bataya, pranipat Aap Se Milkar Prasanna to Hui Kumar, mera naam hai mirakshi main Vijaynagar Samrajya ki Rajkumar hi hun aur mere bhratashri Vijaynagar Samrajya ke Samrat hain aur Unka naam hai Samrat Divyansh aur Rajkumar dusra ka Vivah kalin Naresh ki jagah mere bhratashri se hua hai,
Iska Arth vah aapke Jijashri Hue Na Rajkumar Arjun?"

Arjun officially had a heart attack as he questioned her," aapko Kaise Pata Main Kaun hun?"

" vah Sab bad mein batati hoon,
Kintu abhi Yahan Mera Ya Meri Bahan ka donon ka Rahana bilkul bhi Sahi Nahin hoga to kripya kar Hamen yahan se nikalne ke liye sahayata karo."
She said in a pleading voice and he nodded, but before he could vocalise any thoughts they heard a voice from behind say," Jiji Aap Yahan Ho, maine aapko pure Mandir Mein dhundh liya Yahan per Kuchh hatyare ghoom rahe hain Hamen Jitna shighra ho sake yahan se nikalna hoga./ bhrata Arjun Aap Yahan kya kar rahe hain, Khair jo bhi ho ine Devi aur Inki bahan Ke Piche Kuchh Hatyara padhen Hamen yahan se jaldi nikalna hoga."

Arjun and Meera grabbed their hands and pulled them behind the bushes and Arjun said," Aap donon rajkumariyon ki sahayata Karna Hamara Param Kartavya Hoga,
Kintu Ham Yahan Se nikalenge Kaise Kyunki Paidal Jaenge tab tak to hatyare Ham Tak pahunch Jaenge aur hamare pass koi Shastra Bhi Nahin Hai."

Everybody starts to think of a solution when Priya suddenly hits Meera on the head gently and says," Are jiji! Ham Kaise bhul gaye ki Mandir ke prangan ke bahar hi, Humne do Ghode Bandh Ke rakhe hain. Yahan se kaise bhi Karke छुप-छुपा Ke Nikal kar Hamen bus UN ghodon tak pahunchna hai aur FIR vahan se Choo Mantar."

To this, Mira smiles sarcastically and says," bahut badhiya vichar Hai Bahana,
Kintu Kya Tumne Socha Hai Ki Ham yahan se chhoomantar ho jaane ke bad kahan Jaenge? Agar Ham yahan se Lanka ke liye nikalte Hain To UN hatyaron ko pata Hoga Ki unhen Hamen kahan dhundhna hai aur Mujhe pura yakin hai ki ine hatyaron ki ek tukri use bevkuf jaidrath ne Vijaynagar bhi bheji Hogi to ham donon hi sthanon per surakshit Nahin Honge."

Now this raises another problem but they decide to think about this later, after they have reached the horses,
the 4 of them crawl behind the bushes of the prangan and manage to reach the front gate from there they cut off a couple of branches from the trees nearby and through it at the entrance not before jumping out of it.

They sprint across the front yard and manage to reach the horses, Sahdev and Arjun first help the princess get on the horse and then jump on from behind, just then the assassins notice them and start chasing behind them,
They run on the horse in the direction of Vijayanagar but as soon as they reach a clearing, they break a piece of food which was lying on the ground using the Dupatta of the two princesses tied with the horse, Mount the horses again and change their direction towards the border of Andhra Desh where they were living.

After riding for nearly 1 hour Meera asks Arjun," Ham kahan ja rahe hain?"

" aap hi Ne Kaha Tha aapka na Lanka Janu surakshit Hai Na Apne Ghar Vijaynagar Wapas, isiliye aapko Kuchh Samay ke liye Hamare thikane per le ja rahe hain vahan se aap apne bhai ko Patra bhijwa dijiyega."

She nods, and after a little while in the cool air, she Falls asleep on his chest.
And Arjun who always has followed rules to the 'T' was unable to do anything because if he moved The Princess might fall. He looked at his brother Sahadev who was in a similar predictment then he just shook his head and thought," kya Yatra Thi yah!"