Spoilt Brat And Angry Sis

" no, this is unfair!" Screamed Meera am really as she continued to throw pillow after pillow at Sitara.

" life isn't fair, move on!" Yelled back the usually calm Sitara. " you are the only candidate who can do this for our Kingdom right now!" Sitara said on the verge of a breakdown.

" Well, you are here, priya is here.
Why must I be the one who makes this sacrifice?" In her anger, Meera did not realise as she through a glass in the direction of Sitara which hit her directly on the forehead.

She fell holding her forehead as she said," I am already doing it,
I have secured the Alliance of the most powerful Kingdom in Aryavart by accepting the marriage proposal of Krishna and I most definitely cannot request an 18-year-old with a Kalyugi mindset to sacrifice everything in the name of a Kingdom.
She is but a child!"

Mira sits down on the bed with her head in her hands, and says," It would have been if we had been in Kalyug."

Sitara walks towards her and gently caresses her head," Meera! even if we were still in Kalyug we would have been expected to marry into another business family to expand our business.
That is how it has been but we would have been given the choice of which family we would be married into and that choice I am still giving you,
but tell me now if you are in love with
another. I am not going to force you,
we will find other ways to secure the support of other Kingdoms.

Meera just buries her head in the mountain of pillows and starts crying
" Meera, I understand what you are going through. And I don't need you to immediately but remember
This decision of yours can influence the future of our Kingdom.
We are surrounded by Enemies desperately trying to overthrow our brother and in this day and age the best way we can gain support for our Kingdom is through marriage."

" Sitara Di is right, Mira Di! The best way we can support our brother is by gaining more alliances and the best way that we can do this is by making relations.
And the most sacred relation that these people dare not betray is the relation of marriage. But even after understanding the severity of the situation, Mira still does not agree. Then I am more than willing to do this in her place."
Declared Priya, she was extremely angry at Meera because Meera knew how dangerous the situation was for their Kingdom, she understood the hesitancy of Meera, but Mira in her fit of rage had hit their eldest sister.

Three months had gone by ever since their little trip, Priya knew that Mira had gotten extremely attracted but annoyed by Arjun but she refused to acknowledge the fact and that is why she was in denial. But that was no reason to act so horribly with their sister, this decision was not even hers it had been their brother Maharaj Divyansh who had made this decision that it was now time for Meera to select her groom.

Mira was blaming Sitara for this situation because just a couple of weeks back, Vasudev Krishna had presented the proposal to join both the Royal families in the sacred bond of marriage and had proposed to marry Sitara.
Divyansh had most happily agreed to it, but just a couple of days ago he got this brilliant idea that it was time for mira to get married or at least select her Groom and without consulting her,
he went ahead and announced it in front of the entire court and Mira being the Angry Bird that she was screamed and insulted him in front of the entire Court,
she was punished by being not allowed to move out of her Chambers for at least a week and the only time she would be allowed to move out of her Chambers would be when they would believe for Panchal to attend the Swayamvar of Draupadi.

After this Sitara had taken the responsibility of trying to get her to understand this situation but she had repeatedly insulted her and screamed at her before finally throwing a glass at her before Priya intervened.

Sitara was fed up with Meera as she stood up and Angrily said," Tumhen abhi Vivah kar Lene Ko Nahin kah Rahe!
Jab tak mera Vivah Nahin hoga tab tak tum Vivah kar bhi nahin sakti, Ham Bus Itna kah Rahe Hain Ki u can at least explore the options. Do you realise her privileged you are to get this opportunity, even if they are having a Swayamvara the ladies do not know the majority of the kings competing in this swayamvar, you are lucky to get a chance to talk with your suitors before anything else is decided.
You are getting such a privilege yet you are behaving like a spoilt Brat.
Now get your attitude together before
I take out my cane!"

Priya had to hold her sister down before she could slap Meera tightly for her behaviour.
Sitara had always Been like this,
she tried until the very last moment to get everything together and kept her calm but with Meera,
eventually, she would lose it completely and Meera would get caned.

Sitara turned towards Priya and in a loving manner said," Tum abhi Chhoti Ho, kam se kam Kuchh aur varsh ruk jao then it is your turn. Anyway Kyunki Mera ko Kamre se bahar jaane ki anumati nahin hai isliye.
I expect you to pack for both of you.
If you need any help I will be in our common room, helping Draupadi pack both our things.

Then Sitara turned towards Meera with a pointed finger and said," And for you, we will be looking at suitable things kings and princes soon after we return from the Swayamvar of Draupadi.
If you have anyone in your mind or heart, you are free to tell me now.
even if he is a commoner!"