Swayamvar Part-2

As the main entrance swings open,
The area is filled with the mesmerizing melody of classical music.

Draupadi, Radiant as ever, steps into the area, her presence commanding attention and respect.
Her eyes sparkle with determination and happiness, reflecting the fire she was born from. With every step, she exudes strength and grace, captivating everyone from the Royals to the commoners. The golden embroidery of her saree shimmers, illuminating the space around her.

Right behind her, gliding in with the Elegance and grace of a peacock is
Rajkumari meerakshi. Cool and collected, she moves with effortless poise. Her serene smile lights up the area as if she was the moon of nights.
The Soft colours of her attire perfectly complement her tranquil aura, making her a vision of pure elegance.

Both of them look towards each other
Nod and smile as they hold hands and walk towards their thrones with effortless elegance and don't bother to look at anyone else as that made them nervous.

Krishna and Dristidyumna help both of them to settle down on the Thrones,
They are seated between priya and Sitara, Meera next to Priya and Draupadi next to Sitara. Priya and Sitara squeeze their hands in reassurance as Drupad commences the swayamvar.

The first person, who was the crown prince of Ayodhya came seeking the hand of the Wise Princess (Meera) but he failed to answer all her questions correctly. Then he tries to fulfil the challenge of Draupadi Swayamvar but fails as well so he returns to his seat ashamed.

Many like him come and try but fail,
Draupadi was starting to get worried as none of the suitors managed to fulfil either of the challenges, she looked at Krishna worried and asked," Hey Govind! Yeh Kaisi sthiti Hai?"

" yah Swayamvar Ki sthiti Hai, Swayamvara!" Krishna teases

" Govind aap acche se Jante Hain Ki Main Kya Kahana chah rahi hun, Fir Bhi yah uphas kyon?" she was getting irritated and she pouted.

Sitara gently placed her Palm on Draupadi's shoulder and said," Jab tak Tumhari Hriday mein kya chal raha hai tum Swayam se nahin kahoge,
tab tak Krishna Tumhari Kisi baat ka Uttar kaise denge? Vah antryami Thodi Na Hai?" *winks*

Draupadi pouts as she says," Sakha abhi aap gol-gol baten karna band kijiye,
aur Mujhe bataiye ki is prangan mein kaun hai vah vyakti,
Jo Ham donon ke Swayamvar ko jitne ki kshamta Rakhta hai?"

Krishna nods smiling knowingly and answers her question," Is prangan Mein ine donon chunautiyon ko purn karne ki kshamta, keval teen Logon mein hai?"

" aur vah kaun hai?" Asked Draupadi becoming excited like a child.

"Main!" then he turns to look at Angraj karn and says," Angraj karn". This makes Draupadi look in his direction with a fearful expression. " aur ek vyakti Jo अभी-अभी Yahan pahuncha hai!"
Krishna says and points towards the main gate where five brahmins stand looking nothing like brahmins.

"Arjun!" both meera and draupadi exclaim at the same time. Relief is clear across their faces but it soon turns into horror as Yuvraj Duryodhan requests Angraj Karan to compete in his place.

Both their heart rates increase significantly with each step karn takes towards the Kindhura Dhanush,
Draupadi looks towards Krishna helplessly and Krishna just says," Swayamavara Tum Ho, Tumhari ichcha ke viruddh Ham Kuchh Nahin ho sakta."

Draupadi gets a determined look in her eyes as she opens her mouth to speak......................