Sisters Find Out

The meeting with Hanuman and Vibhishan was a very emotional one,
It involved a lot of crying, but at the end of the day, it was a beautiful reunion of the mother and her children.
After retaining all her memories Sitara instantly felt another part of her present in Lanka so she asked Vibhishan," Vibhishan, Mera Koi Aur Swaroop bhi yahan per hai kya?

Vibhishan smiled and said," Ji maate! aapka Aadi Lakshmi Swaroop Devi Rukmini Yahin per hai."
Sitara excitedly said," Kahan hai vah? main Unse abhi bhent karna chahti hun." Hanuman became worried as he said," Mate aap ek Din Mein Do Bar behosh ho chuki hai Khud ko aur taklif Na De aur abhi jakar ratri ki sukhd nidra Le Lijiye aur vaise bhi cal Sabki bhent ho hi jayegi namkaran Sanskar mein." To this, Sitara smiled and said," Tum jab Aisi baten karte ho tab Mujhe Aisa Lagta Hai Ki Main Tumhari Mata nahin tum Hi mere Pita ho, Achcha ab Aisi Chhoti Shakal banana band karo main ja rahi hun, cal pratah kal milte Hain. Vaise namkaran ka muhurt kab ka hai?"

" cal arthat jesth, Shukla trayodashi ke dusre pair ke Aakhri ghante ka Shubh muhurta nikala gaya hai."

" ATI Sundar, to Fir cal beth Hogi abhi main Chalti hun." Both of them touched her feet and she blessed them before leaving the study.

__________________________________________

As soon as Sitara entered their joint Chambers she was fired by questions from Sitara," Di! What is the meaning of this? Subah subah aap behosh ho gaye,
Uske is bad without telling anyone aap Kamre ke bahar Chale Gaye. Do you realise ki aapane mujhe Priya Aur Draupadi Ko Kitna Dara diya tha?"
*clicks her tongue*

Before Sitara could get the chance to explain everyday Draupadi who was frustrated by the use of the foreign language said," Mira Jiji aap Mujhmein per Kripa Karen aur Aryavart ki bhashaon mein baat karne ka prayatn Karen!"
Meera realised her mistake and said," kshma karna Malini main Prathna karungi ki Tumhen samajh Aaye, Main Aisi hi Bhasha ka prayog karun. Aur aap bataenge kya hua?"

Sitara was unable to control herself anymore and she spilt everything that had happened in front of them and only reaction she got was Mira laughing, Draupadi confused and Priya thoughtful Mira tried controlling her laughter as she asked," Kya aap Satya Mein Mahalaxmi Ho? aap mazak kar rahe ho na Di!"

But before Sitara could get the chance to explain things further Priya said," Didi mazak nahi kar rahi hai meera jiji, unke pass apni baat Siddh karne ke sare Saboot hai aur yah Sare Saboot Hamare Aankhon Ke Samne the lekin Ham dekh Nahin Paye, Socho Na Meera Jiji,
Kanha ke sath vah mansik Roop Se Juda Hona, didi ka Narayan se Hamesha Itna Prem Karna, Aur Bhi bahut sari chijen Hain Jo hamari Aankhon Ke Samne hi Thi lekin Humne dikh Nahin Payi."

Meera agrees to what Priya is saying but Draupadi is just confused, that is when Priya realises her mistake because Draupadi was not supposed to know all of these things but before Draupadi could get a chance to react,
Sitara placed her hand on Draupadi's forehead and quickly wiped her memories of this particular event, Meera and Priya were shocked and Meera jokingly said," Well that is one useful skill."

_________________________________________

" Meera!/meera jiji/didu, uth jao Na Subah Ho Gai, Kuchh hi der Mein Hamen taiyar hokar namkaran Sanskar ke liye bhi jana hai."
Exclaim the three other sisters,
they had been trying to wake up Meera for the past 1 hour,
all three of them had already completed bathing and were about to start getting ready but Meera was still not waking finally, Sitara got irritated and took the Jar of water which was kept on the bedside and threw it on her face, Meera woke up screaming," badh! badh a Gai badh!

Sitara with an angry face and hands on her hips said," Koi badh Nahin aayi hai,
Lekin agar tum abhi Nahin Uthi na To Main Tumhen Jarur Nadi Mein dhakel Dungi." Meera knew her sister was not lying, because Sitara hated things like dirty places, waking up late, indiscipline and things like that and Meera was quite good at some of those things.
So, these habits of Meera got her scoldings and beatings from Sitara all the time.