Arjun Arrives...

Meera slaps her hand on Draupadi's mouth before she gets the chance to say anything and aggressively shakes her head. Krishna smiles and nods in approval.

" Panchali! Apni jivah ko sambhalo kisi yoddha ka apman karna uchit nahi hai!"
Meera warns in a low and serious voice.

Panchali blinks her eyes like a deer caught in headlights and asks, "Meera jiji aap bhi govind jaise bante ja rahe ho!
Apko kaise pata ki mai kya karne wali thi?"

"Mai koi antaryami nahi hun par teri shakal par likha tha, aur jin antaryamion ko tujhe rokna chahie vo tujhe badhava de rahe hain!tch!"
She ends her sentence by glaring at Krishna. He just lifts his hands in surrender and sticks his tongue out.

Suddenly meera became hyper-focused on karn as he prepared to shoot the arrow, she started sending prayers to Sheshnaag begging him to tilt the earth just for a second.

Draupadi started hyper-ventilating,
Her breath became sharper and her heartbeat increased 10 fold.

Sitara was confused, meera had changed the turn of events. She did not know what to expect now, her hand automatically found Krishna's hand.
He just squeezes it in reassurance.

Meera and Draupadi both sighed in relief as karn missed the hit by a slither of a centimeter. Priya almost jumped with joy and Sitara had to hold her down.

___________________________________ _______

After karn was unsuccessful in hitting the target, Duryodhana started throwing a tantrum but the sharp voice of Meera instantly shut him up," Yuvraj Duryodhan, aap Is Tarah cheikh-Chilla kar Swayamvar ki Maryada Bhang na Karen, aur Mujhe to samajh Nahin Aata ki yadi angraj Karan yah Nishana Sadh bhi lete to aap Draupadi kahan Kaise jitte? Vaise Main Bhi Kya bol rahi hoon,
Hastinapur ka Yuvraj pahli bar To Aisi murkhta nahin kar raha hoga,
Ham Sab Jante Hain Ki Rajkumari Amba ke sath kya hua tha!"

" Tumhara Itna dusahas tuchh Rajkumari!" Duryodhan screamed furiously

" Agar Satya bolane se log to tuchh ho Jaate Hain, to mujhe tuchh Hona Hi pasand hai! Ab is Swayamvar ki Maryada langna band kijiye aur Apna Sthan Grahan kijiye!" exclaimed meera leaving no room for argument

Duryodhan unable to counter the sharp towards of the princess found himself back in his seat silently fuming.
Karn tried to cheer him up but got insulted by him for not being able to win.

___________________________________________

Drupad approached Krishna worried for his daughter and niece," Hey Vasudev! Yahan per Khada Koi Maharathi donon mein se ek bhi chunauti per Khara Nahin Utar Paya! Ab Meri Putri aur Bhanji, ka kya hoga?"

" Gurukul Mein Maine Ek baat Suni Thi Rajan, ki Jab kshtriy Tej kam Pad Jaaye tab sahayata brahmanon se leni chahie, Mera Manana hai ki Hamen yah Swayamvar brahmanon ke liye Khoj Dena chahie!"

" parantu Keshav! Meri bacchiyan to Rajrani banne ke liye Janme hai,
Ek Rishi patni Banke vah Apna Jivan Kaise bitaenge?" asked Drupad worried for his niece and daughter

" aapane kaha ki Unka Janm Rajrani banne ke liye Hua Hai, to Shayad vah Apne Tej se Rishi ko raja Mein Badal De!"
He completed with a knowing look on his face, that much was enough for Dhrupad to be assured of his kid's future.

" Jaiye Dwarkadhish, brahmanon ko aamantran dijiye!" said drupad, krishn nodded and did as asked.

___________________________________________

After the announcement was made,
Amongst the sea of faces,
The onyx eyes of meera clashed with the coppery ones of arjun. And the world around them faded into insignificance,
Meera's eyes were filled with a mix of longing and desperation, silently pleading with Arjun to take part in the swayamvar. The intensity of her gaze spoke volumes, conveying her deepest desires and the unspoken connection they shared.

Arjun, mesmerized by the raw emotion reflected in Mira's Eyes, felt a surge of determination coursing through his veins. He knew then, without a doubt,
That he couldn't let this chance slip away. With unwavering resolve, he took a step forward, his brothers encouraging his pursuit. He bent down and took the blessings of his elder brothers, announced his presence and sought permission to complete for the hand of Rajkumari Meerakshi.