BEST FRIENDS 🎀⚾️

120:00PM ,THURSDAY ,ATLANTA

YNS POV

i woke up in my own bed it was 12pm we arrived here around 4am while i was on the plane i couldn't stop thinking about my date with Marcus we walked around New York we got dinner together he walked me back to my hotel and that's when i started packing we got a taxi to the airport and we got told that our driver had to go somewhere we go to the airport and got on our plane i was sitting beside a boy he had his hood up so i couldn't see him i was sitting in the middle and he was a aisle seat i asked to go to the bathroom and that's why he looked at me ITS WAS MARCUS.

i can back and we talked the whole flight he was actually moving from New York to Atlanta it was a surprise.

anyway enough about that let's get on with the day.

i got out of bed and went to my bathroom i got a shower i got out dried my hair and straightened it i brushed my teeth i done some light makeup i went to my wardrobe and got out a outfit

i went downstairs "Morningggg" i say in a happy mood "Morning smiley" my mom says i sit down  at the table my mom made soup i poured some into a bowl and started eating "mm omg this is so nice" i say "thank you"

i went downstairs "Morningggg" i say in a happy mood "Morning smiley" my mom says i sit down at the table my mom made soup i poured some into a bowl and started eating "mm omg this is so nice" i say "thank you".

we finish up dinner and clean the table i go upstairs i am sitting on my bed when i hear voices downstairs i hear footsteps coming up the stairs my door flys open i see jaden
"JADENNN" i say getting up and hugging me "yn i am so sorry for everything i mean it" he says hugging me back " I am sorry for not telling you and making sure it was okay with you" i say still hugging him "oh i got something for you" he says breaking away from the hug and going out the door.

he came back in with a basket filled with pink paper and Candy "awhh jaden" i say "here you go" he says handing me the basket "come in" i say taking the basket and going to my bed he follows we lay on my bed "A movie" i ask "yessss then later ice cream" he says "omggg yessss i missed our ice cream drives" i say "mee too" "okay what movie" i ask "ooo how about fall" he suggests "YESS OMG I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO THAT" i put the movie on and we eat the candy that he had brought over.

halfway through the movie i get a text from Marcus

Marcus 🏙️
Marcus-hey yn
me-heyyyy
Marcus-how are you?
me-good me and jaden are back best friends again
Marcus-awhhh i happy for you
me-thank youuu xx
Marcus-i was wondering if you wanna go to the beach with me Saturday??
Me-yea sure i will send you my address it's ********
Marcus-okay thank you i will pick you up at 6?
Me-yea sure that's perfect
Marcus-okay see u then x

"yn off your phone" jaden says "oh ye sorry" i say putting my phone on my bedside table
i couldn't stop smiling Marcus was so nice and i really got to see that side of him yesterday in New york walking around with him and getting to know him i realised that i really like him but i had still had some feelings for javon just a small ones.

tomorrow i am going with jaden to bring javon to the airport like if did when we collected him.

the movie finished and after the text from Marcus and the thinking i didn't get to watch the rest of it "wanna go for ice cream?" jaden asks "ye sure let's go" i put on my shoes and go downstairs we go out to his car and get in we drive to the ice cream parlour "mmm can i have my original please" i say "same with me" we were regulars at this place we come here every second night or when something happens and the owner knew us very well he use to sit with us late at night and we would all talk he was old but he was so sweet we got out ice creams and sat down where we usually sit in the corner where nobody would see us especially fans after me being on vogue and jaden and javon being famous we had to hide from people all the time "okay so tell me a bit about New York" says jaden "it was soooooo much fun i was suppose to stay for a week but i wanted to get back to get stuff ready for school i done a photo shoot with Vogue then had a meeting the next day and went on a date with my drivers son" i say taking a spoonful of ice cream "A DATE" he shouts "jaden be quiet ur gonna create a scene" i say "oh ye but this date"he asks curios "yeeee we walked around New York got dinner done more walking he should me around his dad live there and his mom recently moved here i am going to the beach with him on Saturday" i say calmly "OMG NO WAY" "jaden keep ur voice down" "oh yea sorry but like have a picture of this Marcus boy" he asks "mhm let me get it off his insta"
i go onto his insta and show jaden this pic

the movie finished and after the text from Marcus and the thinking i didn't get to watch the rest of it "wanna go for ice cream?" jaden  asks "ye sure let's go" i put on my shoes and go downstairs we go out to his car and get in we drive to the ic...

"does he make you happy"jaden asks "so far yes" "okay then i approve" i giggle at jaden "what i do now let's go home" he says

we get up and leave jaden drops me home "see you tomorrow"he says "yup i will be over around 11" "perfect" he says "okay goodnight jaden" "night loser" he says and drives off i go inside and go up to my room i go to my bathroom i take off my makeup and brushed me teeth and hair i change into my pjs

i get into bed and put my phone in charge and fall asleep.

An-awhhhh this is cute chapter yn and jaden talking again Marcus and yn getting closer and javon going away for a month what will happen there keep reading to find out don't forget to vote and comment love you 💛

1090 words 🎀⚾️