FIRST DAY BACK !!!!

2 WEEKS SKIP

7:15am,MONDAY

YNS POV

I woke up from my annoying alarm today was the first of junior year i couldn't wait   i missed all my friends like Avery willow and mia.

i got up out of bed and made my bed i went into my bathroom i washed my face and brushed my teeth i done my skincare i put on some concealer and mascara i went to my wardrobe and got the outfit i set out last night

i went back into my bathroom i put my hair into a claw clip and grabbed my bag at the bottom of my bed and my phone.

i went downstairs and into the kitchen "Morning everyone" i say "Morning you seem happy" my mom says "yea i happy to go back to school " i say sitting at the table "how could you possibly be happy to go back there" my brother says "i can't wait to see everyone grumpy" i say "here is your pancakes" my mom says placing the plate of pancakes and fruit in-front of me i started to eat.

"hunny do you want me to bring you" my dad asks "no thanks jayla is being me" i say "okay" my dad says finishing his coffee i get a text "oh jayla is outside bye mom bye dad" i say standing up "bye sweetie" my mom says i grab my bag and go outside i hop in the back as javon was in the front "Heyyyy" i say happily "heyyy yn" jayla says "hi yn" jaden said "what's up" i said turning to jaden and doing our handshake javon never opened his mouth we played some music while jayla drove us to school.

we arrived yay i can't wait to see avery i missed her so much me and her have been friends since i started high school she was unbelivabley prety she moved from Great Britain she spent every summer in Spain with her family they have a massive villa out there so we couldn't hang out together here jayla parked the car and we went inside we went to the front desk for our schedule jaden and i got ours and went to sit at one of the benches to see if we got any classes together "i have maths room 12 at 10 what do you have" he asks "i have the same" i say jumping up and down "okay what else" I say while jaden and I finished off figuring out what classes we have together someone tapped me on the shoulder it was Avery "AVERYYYY OMGGGG" i said and hugged her "OMG YNN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she said hugging me back "i so sorry i missed your birthday you need to tell me what happened" she added "oh i will there's a lot that happened this summer" i say "oh yay i think we have first and second class together so you can catch me up then" avery says "perfect" I say I feel some ones hand on my waist i turn around and see Marcus "hello pretty" he says smiling down at me "hello" I say then kissing him on his check "oh I forgot to introduce you too my best friend Avery .Avery this is my boyfriend Marcus and Marcus this is my best friend Avery" i say looking at them both "hi avery i have heard all about you" Marcus says looking down at Avery. "Hi Marcus" Avery says i look at her she has a smirk on her face i mean Marcus is handsome but what is she planning she always ahs a smirk on her face when she finds a boy attractive or is planning something.