BEACH DATE 🌴

YN POV
SATURDAY,11:56AM

i woke up i looked over and say jayla i sat up and rubbed my eyes i grabbed my phone and turned down the volume i sat on my phone for a bit yesterday javon left for filming and i have my date with Marcus.

jayla woke up and looked at me "Morning" i said smiling at her "morning what time did we go to sleep at" she asks "i think it was 5" i say "oh god" she says groaning and laying her head back down on the pillow.

jaden came into the room "morning sleepy heads mom left some breakfast for you two"
he says "morning okay thank you" i say getting up "i will be down in a minute"jayla says i walk downstairs with jaden we were sitting at the island eating fruit.

my Vogue magazine has just been published i have been getting Dms all morning i was talking with Jess and jaden jayla was still in bed i had gotten a e-mail i opened it i dropped my phone on the island i had just gotten a message to model for VICTORIA SECRET  i sat there in shock "hunny is everything okay" jess said coming to me and rubbing my shoulder "y-ye i ju-" i stuttered jaden picked up my phone "SHE IS GONAN MODEL FOR VICTORIA SECRET" she said "omg sweetie that is amazing"jess said hugging me "omg i have to tell my mom thank you jess like always i am just gonna grab my things" i said running upstairs i ran into jaylas room "everything okay yn" "ye i will tell u later thank you" "ok by-" by the time she tried to finish that sentence i was gone i ran downstairs "byeee" "bye yn" jaden said

i ran out the door i had everything in my hands i had no shoes on i was so excited and nervous i ran home and went in i went striaght to the living room "I AM GONNA MODEL FOR VICTORIA SECRET" i shout my mom and dad turn around "OMG WHAT" my mom said running to me "i am so proud of you" my mom said "well done sweetie" my dad said hugging me.

i replied to them saying i would accept the offer i went upstairs a trying to process what happened.

5:14pm

i passed them time telling jayla what happened on face time i ended the call and went into my bathroom to get ready for Macy's and i Beach thing i told Macy's about Victoria and he seemed supportive i was starting to like Marcus and i haven't thought about javon all day today.

i sat in-front of my vanity i done some really light makeup i went to my wardrobe and picked out a outfit

i put on some perfume and went downstairs i was sitting in the living room when there was a knock at the door "i will get it" i say standing up i walk over to the door out door is glass so i can see who is there

Marcus was standing at the door "oh bye mom Marcus is her" i said opening the door "hello"he said "heyy" "you ready to go" he asked "yup" i walk out and shut the door behind me we walked out to his car he opened the door for me and i got in he went around to the other side "you look gorgeous yn" he said smiling at me "thank you u look good too" i said i could feel my checks getting red and butterflies flying around my stomach.

he put on some music and we started driving to the beach it was silence we arrived at the beach "hey u go ahead i just need to get something out of the back" he said "okayyy " i waked on to the beach the sun was setting there was a light breeze i found a spot and sat down i was looking at the ocean.

i seen Marcus coming he had a basket and a blanket he layed down the blanket we sat on it he placed the basket down he sat down and he took out some strawberries croissants and some more fruit he also took out a bouquet of roses and baby breathes "these are for you" he said handing me the flowers "awh thank you i love them" i said side hugging him we talked for a bit and i told him about Victoria Secret he said he was happy for me we ate and talked more.

"u wanna go swimming"he asked "Yesss" i had my swimsuit underneath we ran into the ocean we swam out a bit we swam closer to each-other i put my hands on his shoulder to try keep myself up we looked into each others eyes we leaned closer and we kissed i just kissed Marcus I JUST KISSED MARCUS I JUST KISSED MARCUS!!!!!

we pulled away and swam to shore we walked  over to the blanket  he handed me a towel i wrapped it around me we picked up the stuff and walked to the car we put the stuff in the back we drove back to my house.

we haven't talked since it happened he drove up my driveway "thank you for tonight it was really nice" "thank you yn for coming and also thank you for accepting that Vogue magazine cover" "ahah your welcome" i went to get out of the car when he held my hand back he kissed me AGAIN!!!!
we both pulled  away "bye" he said "bye ".

i got out and went inside i went upstairs everyone was asleep i went into my bathroom removed my makeup and brushed my teeth i changed into my pjs

i layed down and i couldn't stop thinking about what happened.

i soon fell asleep.

AN-heyy i am so sorry it took me forever to write this today went by so fast but here it is hope u like it 🌴

1018 WORDS 🌴