Chapter 4

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

It Was The First Weekend In Months That Me And Marvin Had A "Kid Free" Weekend. Well...Almost A Kid Free Weekend. Kaiden Was At His Grandma's House, The Girls Were At The Cheerleading Sleepover, MJ Stayed The Night With One Of His Teammates, And Aubree? Well.....She Was Home With Me And Marvin And She Was In Desperate Need Of A Good Nap. She Dozed Off In The Car, And Once We Were Home, I Laid Her Down In Her Bed And Went To Take A Shower. When I Got Out The Shower I Wrapped Myself In My Robe, And Headed Into The Bedroom.

"Red...You Hear That?" Marvin Asked.

"Hear What?" I Asked.

"Exactly. That's The Sound Of Complete Silence. No Teenage Boy Walking Around Rapping, No Twin Girls Arguing, No Juniors Wrapped Up In Video Games, And A Napping Toddler. We Have Some Time To Spare." He Said. He Pulled Me Towards Him And Kissed Me.

"I Love You." He Said.

"I Love You Too." I Said. He Undid My Robe, And Slid It Off My Body. He Grabbed Me By My Thighs And Lifted Me On To The Bed. I Giggled As He Took His Shirt And Pants Off.

"You Know....I Remember The First Time You And I Made Love. I Took You To My Hotel Room And That's The Day I Fell For You." He Said. Here He Goes Again.

"Made Love? Marvin Let It Go. That Isn't What You Call Making Love!" I Said.

"What? You Didn't Like It?" He Said.

"I Loved It, But That's Not Making Love. Making Love Is Slower....It Has More Meaning To It." I Said.

"Word? Hmm...Well Let's Give It A Try." He Said. He Slid Himself Inside Of Me, And Slowly Thrusted Himself In And Out Of Me. I Groaned As He Slowly Kissed Me. Now THIS Was Loving Making! I Clawed At His Back As He Sucked On Neck. He Grinded Deep Inside Of Me As I Moaned Loudly At How Deep He Was Inside Of Me.

"Come For Me Red." He Whispered In My Ear. I Wrapped My Legs Around His Waists As He Grinded Deeper Inside Me. I Felt My Climax Coming, But That Was Interrupted By A Loud Beating On The Door.

"What The Fuck!" Marvin Snapped. He Slid On Some Basketball Shorts And A Wife Beater, While I Looked For Some Clothes. I Then Heard Some Yelling As I Quickly Put My Clothes On.

"Mom!" I Heard Kaiden Snapped. I Slid My Tank Top On And Ran Into The Living Room.

"Kaiden? What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked. He Was Sweaty And Out Of Breath.

"What Happened To My Real Dad? And Don't Lie To Me!" He Said.

"I Told You He Was Killed." I Said.

"But How? You Never Told Me How!" He Said. Where Was This Coming From?

"I Don't Know How! The Night I Left Your Dad He Was Fine. The Next Morning I Came Back To Get The Rest Of My Stuff, I Found Him Dead." I Said. I Knew It Wasn't The Truth, But I Couldn't Tell Him The Truth! I Just Can't.