Chapter 9

[KAIDEN'S POV]

"Can You Come See Me? My Mom Just Left." Mia Asked.

"I Don't Know. My Dad Just Left And He Normally Does His Rounds When He Comes Back Home." I Said.

"Just For Like An Hour. I Promise You'll Be Back Home Before He Gets Back." She Said.

"Okay....Text Me Your Address. I'm On My Way." I Said. We Hung Up And I Slowly Got Out Of Bed. I Put On My Basketball Shorts And A T-shirt, And Slid On My Shoes. I Crept Out Of My Room And Crept Slowly Down The Stairs. My Momma's Room Door Was Closed, So I Swiftly Ran To The Back Door And Slid Out. Sweet Freedom! I Ran Towards The Front And Down The Street. It Amazed Me At How Close Mia Lived To Me And Yet She Goes To A Private School? That Makes No Sense. I Told Her I Was Outside And She Hurried To Let Me In.

"Hey." She Said.

"What's Up." I Said. She Grabbed My Hand And Pulled Me Towards Her Room.

"Nice Place." I Said.

"Thanks." She Said. She Smoothed Her Long Black Hair To The Side And Sat In Bed.

"What's Your Nationality?" I Asked.

"Blasian. Black And Asian." She Said. I Laughed.

"That's Cute." I Said.

"You're Cute." She Said. She Leaned In And Kissed Me. Oh Fuck. She Hopped In My Lap And Deepend The Kiss. Damn....She Was Forward As Hell! I Gripped Her Waist And Kissed Her Back.

"Wait." She Said.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked.

"I've Never....Did This Before." She Said.

"Me Either." I Said. Damn Why Was That Embarrasing To Admit?

"Really?" She Said. I Nodded.

"Maybe We Should Wait. I Really Like You And I Want Our First Time To Be Special." She Said.

"Okay Cool." I Said. She Hopped Of My Lap.

"Let's Get To Know Each Other More." I Said.

"Okay...20 Questions?" She Said.

"Yeah. I'll Start." I Said.

          ******************

The Game 20 Questions Turned Into 200 Questions, And I Feel Like I Know So Much About Her Now.

"So What Does Your Parents Do?" She Asked.

"My Mom's A Nurse At The Childrens Hospital, And My Step-Dad Owns His Own Businesses." I Said.

"Wow! Your Parents Are Hardworkers. Where's Your Real Dad?" She Asked.

"Yeah. They Do, And My Real Dad Died When I Was Little." I Said.

"Oh God. I'm So Sorry." She Said.

"Its Cool. I Don't Remember Him Much Anyways. What About Your Parents?" I Asked.