Chapter 18

[KAIDEN'S POV]

My Parents Really Pissed Me Off! I Called Mia, But When She Answered, She Was Arguing With Her Mom. I Heard Screaming And Then The Phone Hung Up. I Ran Off The Patio And Hurried Down The Street. The Streets Were Dark And Quiet, But I Could Here Footsteps And Crying In The Distance. I Then Seen A Figure Walking Towards Me And The Closer They Got, The More I Knew It Was Mia.

"Mia! Are You Okay?" I Asked.

"I'm Fine. I Refuse To Go Home." She Cried. She Had A Mark On Her Face And I Knew Her Mom Had Hit Her.

"You Can Stay With Me." I Said. I Talk Before I Think A Lot, And I Knew My Mom Wasn't Going To Let This Happen. Dad? Maybe. We Walked Back To My House And I Called My Dad And Told Him To Come Outside. When He Stepped Out, He Knew What I Was About To Ask.

"Dad...She Needs A Place To Stay Tonight. Her And Her Mom Got Into It." I Said. He Sat There For A Minute And Sighed.

"You Know If Your Momma Catches You It's Gon Be Hell For Real." I Said.

"Dad Please." I Said. He Sighed.

"Wait Here." He Said. He Walked Back In The House And I Sat Down With Mia.

"Maybe I Should Just Go To Danielle's House." She Said.

"No Baby. It's Fine." I Said. I Held Her In My Arms And Wiped Her Tears. The Door Opened And My Dad Signaled For Us To Come In.

"Take Her To Your Room And Be Quiet!" He Said. I Nodded And Hurried Her Up To My Bedroom.

"Thanks Dad." I Said. He Nodded As I Went To My Room. I Closed And Locked The Door.

"I Need A Shower." She Said.

"Bathroom's There, And I'll Grab You A Towel And Wash Cloth." I Said.

"What Am I Suppose You Wear To Bed?" She Said.

"My T-shirt." I Said. She Giggled As I Handed Her The Towel And Wash Cloth.

"I Only Got Axe Body Wash Though." I Said.

"I Don't Mind." She Said. She Headed Into The Bathroom And Closed The Door. I Sighed As I Laid Across The Bed. What A Damn Day! There Then Was A Knock At My Door, And I Froze.

"Kaiden." Said MJ. I Sighed And Went To The Door.

"What?" I Said.

"Can You Get Me Some Water?" He Asked.

"Go Ask Dad. He Should Be In The Kitchen." I Said. He Nodded And Headed Downstairs. I Stepped Out The Room And Headed My Sisters Room.

"Goodnight Y'all." I Said.

"Goodnight." They Said. I Turned Their Light Off And Went Back To My Room. When I Closed And Locked The Door, I Turned And Saw Mia Standing There In Only A Towel.

"How Was Your Shower?" I Asked.

"Very Exhilarating." She Said. She Walked Up To Me And Dropped Her Towel. Lord Have Mercy. She Pulled My Shirt Off And Kissed Me. I Held Her Waists Tight As I Pushed Her Towards The Bed.

"Hold On." I Said. I Went To Turn My Lights Off And Grab A Rubber From The Drawer. I Dropped My Shorts And Began To Open The Rubber, But She Pushed Me On To The Bed. She Took Me In Her Mouth And I Groaned.