Chapter 22

[KAIDEN'S POV]

Watching My Mom Get Brutally Beaten For Half An Hour Is The Worse Sight To See.

"That's Enough Vic! She's Had Enough." April Said. He Stood Up And Spit On Her.

"You're Next." He Said To Me.

"Don't Count On It." I Said. He And April Walked Out Of The Room And Left Us There.

"Mom?" I Said. She Didn't Move.

"Mom! Please Get Up! Please!" I Cried Out. She Didn't Move.

"Oh My God." Mia Cried. I Yanked My Hands And Feet And Tried To Get Out. Relax...Relax...I Pulled The Knot And Slowly Loosened It.

"I Got The Knot Loose." I Said.

"Good. Please Hurry." Mia Said. After A Few Minutes, I Got The Knots Out And I Was Free.

"I'm Out!" I Said. I Untied My Feet And Hurried To Untie Mia.

"You Okay?" I Asked. She Nodded. I Then Ran To My Mom's Lifeless Body And Held Her In My Arms.

"She's Still Breathing!" Mia Said. I Couldn't Do Anything But Cry.

"Kaiden...I'm Really Sorry. I Had Nothing To Do With This! I Swear!" She Said.

"I Know. But I Want You To Know... That Man Victor, And Your Mom....They're Gonna Pay." I Said.

"Pay? Pay How?" She Said.

"Pay In More Ways Than One!" I Said.

         ********************

An Hour Had Passed And I Haven't Left My Mom's Side. Mia's Mom And Victor Haven't Came Back In The Room Yet, And I Think It's Time To Go Look For Them.

"Stay Here With My Mom. Im Finn's Go End This." I Said.

"Kaiden No! Please! I Don't Want To Lose You." She Said.

"I Might Lose My Mom Because Of Them! I Need To Get Help Or I Will Lose Her." I Snapped.

"But What If They Kill You?" She Said.

"Then I'll Just Be Dead." I Said.

"Kaiden Wait!" She Said.

"What!" I Yelled.

"Let Me Go. My Mom Won't Hurt Me, Or Let Anybody Hurt Me." She Said. I Sat There And Thought About It.

"Okay, But Mia....Don't Screw Me Over." I Said.

"I Won't. Get Back In The Chair And Pretend To Be Tied Up." She Said. I Gently Laid My Mom Down.

"Ima Get You To A Hospital Mom. You're Gonna Be Okay." I Said. I Got Back Into The Chair, And Wrapped The Rope Around The Palm Of My Hand. Mia Kissed Me And Hurried Towards The Door.

"Mom!" She Screamed, Beating On The Door.

"Play Along!" She Whispered.

"Mia! Let Me Out!" I Screamed.

"Mom! Open The Door!" She Said. Her Mom Opened The Door.

"Mia? How Did You Get Untied?" She Asked.

"That's Not Important! How Could You Keep Me Tied Up Like A Prisoner?" She Said.

"I'm Sorry Honey. We Had To Make Sure You Wouldn't Turn On Us." She Said.

"Really Mom?" She Said. They Looked At Me.

"You Know Mia...I Should've Told You This Sooner." She Said, Closing The Door.

"Told Me What?" She Said. She Pulled Mia Over Towards Me And Sat Her In My Lap.

"Marvin Is Your Father." She Said.

"What?" She Said.

"YOU'RE LYING!!!!!!!!" I Snapped. I Knocked Mia Off Me And Slammed My Fist Into Her Mom's Face.

"Kaiden! Stop!" Mia Cried.

"I'll Fucking Kill You!" I Snapped, Grabbing Her By The Neck.

"Kaiden Please! Stop!" Mia Cried. I Then Heard A Loud BANG And Some Footsteps.

"Get The Fuck Off Her!" I Heard Victor Say. He Grabbed Me And Yanked Me Off Of April. I Slammed Into A Chair And Hopped Up. I Swung At Victor And Missed, But I Retaliated And Kicked Him In The Knee. He Punched Me, Causing Me To Fall Back.

"Now I'd Hate To Kill My Best Friend's Son, But You're Pushing It." Vic Said, Grabbing My Neck.

"Let Him Go!" Mia Screamed. She Jumped On His Back And He Flung Her Off. I Punched Him, But He Kept His Hands Tight Around My Neck. I Gasped For Air As I Tried To Get Him Off Me. It Was No Use. I Slowly Felt Myself Losing Consciousness....Until I Heard Yet Another Loud BANG!