Chapter 36

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

My Mouth Dropped As I Stared Down At Marvin. Tears Slid Down My Cheeks As I Glanced At My Kids And Back At Marvin. His Eyes Were Wide And Sincere....Damn! How Could I Say No?

"Yes." I Said. The Kids Cheered As Marvin Lifted Me Up And Kissed Me.

"I Love You." He Said.

"I Love You Too." I Said.

                  ***************

The Next Day, Marvin Took Me And Aubree Wedding Ring Shopping.

"I Like The One I Already Have." I Said.

"I Know, But This Will Be Your Back Up Wedding Ring. You Know...For When You Get This Ring Cleaned." He Said. I Nodded.

"How About This." He Said, Showing Me A HUGE Diamond Ring. It Was Way Bigger Than My Current Ring.

"Marvin...I Don't Know. This Is Too Beautiful." I Said.

"You Deserve It Baby." He Said. He Slid The Ring On My Finger And I Just Stared. It Was Sooo Beautiful And It Fit Me Perfectly.

"Marvin..." I Said.

"I Know You Like It." He Said.

"I Love It." I Said.

"Then We'll Get It." He Said.

"Babe No! It's Way Too Expensive!" I Said.

"Nothing's Way Too Expensive For You Baby." He Said. I Sighed.

"Aubree Do You Like This For Mommy?" He Said.

"Yes!" She Said.

"Don't Use The Baby For A Final Decision!" I Said.

"We're Getting It Then." He Said. I Said Nothing Else As I Watched Him Purchase The Ring.

"Oh." I Said, As I Felt My Unborn Baby Moving.

"What's Wrong?" Marvin Asked.

"The Baby Is Moving." I Said. He Placed His Hand On My Stomach.

"I Can't Feel Anything." He Said.

"Its Not Big Enough Yet." I Said.

"Well I Can't Find Out What IT Is." He Said.

"Yeah...About That." I Said.

"What?" He Said.

"I Decided To Keep The Gender A Secret." I Said.

"Now Why On Earth Would We Do That?" He Said.

"Cause I Want To. I Wanted To Do It With Aubree, But We Ended Up Finding Out Anyways." I Said.

"Well....If That's What You Wanna Do Then I'm On Board." He Said.

"Good." I Said. He Kissed My Cheek.

"We'll Take This Ring." He Said To The Man. For Some Reason, I Still Had A Small Patch Of Animosity Towards Marvin And This Extravagant Ring Wasn't Going To Change My Mood.

"What's Wrong?" He Asked.

"Nothing." I Said.

"Tell Me The Truth." He Said.

"Its Nothing. I'm Just Hungry And Tired." I Said. He Shook His Head And Said Nothing Else. He Knew I Was Lying! Hell...It Was Almost Impossible To Lie To Marvin, But I Do It All The Time. When We Got Home, I Hopped Out The Car And Headed Inside.

"We're Back." I Said.

"Hey Mom." Kaiden Said.

"Hey. The House Looks Great. Good Job." I Said.

"Thanks...." He Said, Giving Me That I-Want-To-Ask-Something-But-Im-Scared Look.

"What?" I Said.

"Can I Use The Car Tonight? Me And Mia Wanna Go To The Movies." He Said.

"We Want To Go!" Naomii Said.

"Too Bad! I'm Not Taking Y'all." He Said.

"Kaiden Be Nice And Yeah You Can Use The Car." I Said.

"What? That's Not Fair!" Naomii Snapped. I Sighed And Glanced At Kaiden.

"Oh Man! Come On Mom!" He Said.

"All You Have To Do, Is Get Them Their Popcorn And Drinks, And Take Them To Their Movie. And You Two Need To NOT Leave The Movie Unless You Have To Pee!" I Said.

"Okay." The Girls Said. Kaiden Sighed.

"Fine." He Said.

"Thank You Honey." I Said. I Handed Him The Keys, And Fifty Dollars.

"Go Get Ready." I Said. They Hurried Upstairs As I Went To The Bedroom.

"Do You Want Anything Specific For Dinner?" Marvin Asked.

"Just A Salad With Grilled Chicken And Some Ranch. Ohh....And Some Fries." I Said.

"Fries? Uh..Okay." He Said. I Giggled.

"Well I'm Gonna Take A Bath. My Body Hurts." I Said. I Walked Into The Bathroom And Started Running Me Some Water. Hopefully This Bath Will Take My Mind Off Things.