Chapter 11

[KAIDEN'S POV]

My Eyes Were Wide As I Turned Around. A Wave Of Relief Came Over Me When I Saw Nevaeh.

"What Are You Doing Up?" I Asked.

"I Had A Bad Dream And I Wanted To Sleep With You, But You Weren't In Your Room." She Said.

"Oh...Come On." I Said. I Turned The Lights Off And Headed To My Room. I Sent A Text To Mia Telling Her I Was Home And I Rolled Over. Time To Sleep.

             ****************

"Kaiden, Nevaeh Get Up. Time To Get Ready For School." I Heard My Mom Say. I Opened My Eyes And Stretched Out, Accidentally Knocking Vaeh Off The Bed.

"Oh Snap! My Bad!" I Said.

"You Did That On Purpose!" She Whined.

"Man Shut Up! It Was An Accident." I Said. She Got Up And Stomped Out Of The Bedroom.

"Brat." I Murmured Under My Breath. I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom. Time To Get Fly For School.

               **************

"Kaiden!" My Mom Snapped. I Grabbed My Backpack And Headed Downstairs.

"I Swear It Takes You Forever To Get Ready!" She Said. I Laughed.

"Momma I Don't Wake Up Pretty Like You Do." I Said. She Rolled Her Eyes.

"I Don't Wake Up Pretty, But Thank You. Now Sit Down And Eat" She Said. I Sat Down And Quickly Ate My Oatmeal.

"You're A Pig." Naomii Said.

"You're A Goat." I Said.

"Oh! Can I Be A Lamb?" Nevaeh Said. I Laughed. My Siblings Is Stupid Forreal.

"Are You Walking To School?" My Mom Asked.

"Yeah. Sean Is On The Way Over Now." I Said.

"Okay Well Here Is Ten Dollars For Your Lunch, And Be Good Today." She Said.

"I'm Always Good." I Said.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I'll See You Later. Come On Yall." She Said.

"Aye Momma....I'm Going To A Friends House After School To Study." I Said.

"Okay. Be Home Before Dark." She Said. I Nodded As She Headed To The Door.

"Sean's Here." She Called Out. I Grabbed My Backpack And Headed Out.

"What's Up." Sean Said.

"The Sky Slow Ass!" I Said. We Laughed As We Headed To School.

"So Word Is You And Mia's Fine Ass Hooked Up." He Said. I Laughed.

"Something Like That." I Said. I Wasn't Gon Tell Him That Me And Mia REALLY Hooked Up, But I Told Him We Chilled And Made Out.

"I Woulda Smashed Her Sexy Ass! You Bullshittin!" He Said. I Laughed As We Turned The Corner And Noticed Three Prep Boys Coming Towards Us; Followed By Mia And Her Two Friends.

"Which One Of Yall Is Kaiden?" Said One Of The Prep Boys.

"Who Wants To Know?" Sean Said.

"Me! He Slept With My Girl!" He Snapped.

"I'm Not Your Girl!" Mia Said.

"You Are My Girl!" He Said.

"No I'm Not!" She Said.

"I'll Deal With You Later!" He Said, Shoving Her To The Side. I Quickly Dropped My Bag, And Slammed My Fist Into His Face. I Was Then Jumped From Behind By His Two Friends, But Sean Had My Back.

"Kaiden! Josh! Stop!" I Heard Mia Scream.

"This Is For Fucking My Girl!" Josh Said As His Fist Hit My Face. I Flipped Him Off Me And Began Pounding His Face In.

"Kaiden! Please Stop!" Mia Said. I Then Heard Police Sirens In The Distance.

"Shit! Kaiden Let's Go!" Sean Said, Pulling Me Off Josh. The Police Then Immediately Pulled Up And We Took Off Running. Me And Sean Ran Down The Street And Hopped The Fence By Our School. We Were About To Run Towards The School Until Two Cop Cars Stopped In Front Of Us.

"Stop Right There!" Said One Of The Cops. I Looked At Sean And We Took Off Running Again.

"Let's Go To Your House!" Sean Said.

"Fuck That! My Dad's Home! Let's Go To Your House!" I Said.

"Okay Let's Cut Through The Neighbors Yard!" He Said. We Hopped The Fence And Started Running. I Was So Tired That I Literally Tripped And Fell.

"Come On Kaiden!" Sean Said. Fuck! I Slowly Got Up And Was About Start Running Until I Was Tackled From Behind! What The Fuck!

(Sean In MM.)