Chapter 21

[MARVIN'S POV]

I Honked The Horn Several Times Until Rich Finally Came Out.

"About Time!" I Said.

"Chill Man. So What's Up?" He Said.

"My Wife And Son Is Missing, And I Think Vic Has Them." I Said.

"What The Fuck? Hold Tight!" He Said, Running Back Into His House.

"What Is He Doing?" Melanie Snapped.

"I Don't Know, But Baby We Gon Drop You Off. I Don't Want You To Be Apart Of This." Kevin Said.

"What? No! I Wanna Help!" She Snapped.

"I Don't Want Anything To Happen To You." He Said.

"I'm A Big Girl, I Can Handle Myself." She Said.

"Baby Please. This May Involve Shooting And I Don't Want You Around If It Does! Kamiah And KJ Deserve At Least One Parent If Not Two!" He Said. She Sighed.

"Fine!" She Said. Rich Came Running Back To The Car With A Bag.

"Okay...I Got The Weapons. So What's The Plan?" Rich Said.

"We're Taking Melanie Home First!" Kevin Said. I Nodded And Headed To Kevin's House.

"We Need To Track Them. Do You Think They Have There Phones?" Rich Said.

"Maybe." I Said. Once We Got To Kevin's House, Melanie And Kevin Shared A Long Passionate Kiss.

"Take Care Of Him Marvin. And I Hope Y'all Find Kaidence And Kaiden." She Said.

"I Will And Preciate It." I Said. I Grabbed My Bag Off The Floor And Open Up My Labtop. I Tracked Kaidence's Phone First.

"Kevin You Drive." I Said. Me And Kevin Traded Places And I Quickly Got A Signal.

"Washington Street? Go! Washington Street!" I Said. Kevin Pulled Out Of His Driveway, And Headed To The Destination.

"Turn Left On To Main Street, And Then A Right On Jones Ave." I Said. Kevin Did As He Was Told.

"What's The Plan? We Need A Plan?" Rich Said.

"The Plan Is To Find Kaidence And Kaiden, Kill Whoever Is Behind This, And Walk Away Like Ain't Shit Happen." I Said. Rich Cocked His Guns.

"Shit I'm Ready For Whatever!" He Said. He Passed Us Our Guns And I Slid Mines In My Shorts.

"Turn Right On Davidson, And Another Right On Turner." I Said.

             ****************

We Got To Our Destination And I Told Kevin To Keep The Car Running.

"Hell Naw Man!" He Snapped.

"Look Man, I Just Wanna Get In And Get Out!" I Said.

"Man Aight. Rich Make Sure You Have His Back!" Kevin Said.

"This Ain't New To Me Cuz, I Got This!" He Said. Me And Rich Got Out The Car And Headed To The Back.

"Ready?" I Said. He Nodded. We Kicked The Door In And Ran In. The Entire Place Was Empty.

"Check That Room In There." I Said To Rich. He Kicked The Door In.

"Aye Marvin Come Here!" He Said. I Ran Into The Room And Stopped. It Was A Room Filled With Pictures Of Me And My Family.

"Whoever This Person Is Been Watching Y'all For Awhile." Rich Said.

"I See." I Said. I Closely Glanced At A Few Of The Pictures And Something Didn't Add Up. I Cocked My Gun And Turned Around, But I Was Too Late. There Was A Gun Already At My Head.

"So How Long You Been Working With Them?" I Said.

"Not Long. They Gave Me Ten Grand To Shoot Up Kevin's House, And I Almost Killed You." He Said.

"So You Were The One Who Almost Killed Our Kids? And Me And Kev? Hm....Over Ten Grand?" I Said.

"Hell Yeah! Ten Grand Can Do A Nigga Good! And That's Only Half The Money. I Get Another Ten Grand Once I Take Your Ass Out. So I'm Set For Life After This." He Said.

"So You Gave Up Years Of Friendship For Twenty Grand? Knowing I Got A Wife AND Kids." I Said.

"Pretty Much, But You'll Get Over It." He Said. I Was So Pissed, But Then Again....It Wasn't Nothing New To Me.

"So Who's Behind This? At Least Tell Me That." I Said.

"You Know Vic Is The Brains Of The Operation, But We Had Some Help From April Palmer's Sexy Ass." He Said. I Bawled Up My Fist.

"They Got Your Wife And Son In A Warehouse On The Outskirts Of Town, And Once I'm Done With You...I'll Go Handle Them." He Said. I Just Shook My Head. At Least I Lived Somewhat Of A Good Life.

"Any Last Words? Or Requests?" He Said, With A Ugly Grin On His Face.

"Yeah...Go To Hell!" I Snapped.

"I'll See You There." He Said. I Took A Deep Breath..........POW POW POW!