Chapter 37

[KAIDEN'S POV]

I Can't Believe I Agreed To Bring My Little Sisters On MY Date! Ugh! This Was Gonna Be The Worst Night Ever.

"Y'all Ready?" I Asked. They Nodded.

"Put On A Jacket Or Something. Its Chilly Out." I Said. They Nodded And Hurried To Grab Their Jackets. We Then Headed Downstairs And Almost Out The Door.

"Be Home Before Ten." My Dad Said. I Nodded And Hurried Out The Door.

"So What Are Y'all Tryna Go See?" I Asked.

"Something Scary!" Nevaeh Said.

"No! We're Not Old Enough!" Naomii Said.

"Fine We Can Go See The Avengers." Nevaeh Said.

"Good. It's Settled Then." I Said. I Stopped In Front Of Mia's House And Blew The Horn. She Hurried Out To The Car And Got In.

"Hey Babe." She Said Kissing Me.

"Hey Mia." Nevaeh Said. She Looked In The Backseat And Then At Me.

"My Mom Asked Me To Bring Them." I Said.

"Well That's Fine. Y'all Watching A Movie With Us?" She Asked.

"NO! The Plan Is To Get Them Popcorn, A Drink, And Drop They Butts Off At Their Movie." I Said.

"Kaiden Be Nice." She Said.

"I Am Being Nice." I Said. She Giggled.

"Whatever." She Said. Once We Got To The Movies, I Got The Girls Some Popcorn, Theur Drinks, And Made Sure They Were Situated Before Me And Mia Went To Our Movie.

"You Are Such A Good Brother. I Know If I Would've Been Pregnant, Then You Would Have Been A Great Dad." She Said. I Kissed Her.

"Preciate That Baby." I Said. We Headed To The Top Of The Theater, Got Situated, And Prepared For The Movie.

                ****************

"That Was A Great Movie." Mia Said.

"Yeah It Was." I Said. We Held Hands As We Headed To The Girls Movie Theater. Everybody Was Walking Out As We Waited For The Girls, But They Never Came Out.

"Maybe They Fell Asleep." Mia Said. I Shrugged As We Walked Into The Theater. It Was Empty.

"What The Fuck!" I Snapped.

"Calm Down. Let's Go Check The Bathroom." Mia Said. We Headed To The Bathroom, And While Mia Went In To See If The Girls Were There.

"They're Not In There Either." She Said. Oh Fuck! I Lost My Little Sisters! I Then Hurried To The Front Desk.

"Excuse Me, I Came Here With Two Little Twin Girls. Did You By Any Chance See Them?" I Asked.

"I Seen Twin Girls Leaving With Their Dad. Or At Least I Think That Was Their Dad." She Said. I Showed Her A Picture And She Nodded.

"Yeah That's Them." She Said. I Then Showed Her A Picture Of My Dad And She Shook Her Head.

"No....That's Not The Man. He Was Tall And About Your Color. Like....He Could Be Somewhat Related To You." She Said. What The Hell?

"We Need To Call The Police!" I Said. The Girl At The Ticket Booth, Called Her Manager And The Security As She Pulled Up The Survelliance Cameras.

"Do You Want Me To Call Your Parents?" Mia Said.

"No! Not Until I Know I'll Need Them." I Said. I Sat Down And Glanced At The Cameras. I Noticed My Two Sisters Heading To The Bathroom, And A Mysterious Male Figure Waiting Outside The Bathrooms. Once My Sisters Walked Out, He Chatted With Them For A Minute And Then All Three Of Them Headed Towards The Exit. As They Were Leaving, The Mysterious Guy Glanced At The Camera And I Pressed Pause. My Heart Was Beating Fast As I Stared At The Man.

"Do You Know Him?" Mia Asked. I Swallowed Hard As Found My Voice.

"I Think...That's...My Dad." I Said.

"What?" Mia Said.

"My REAL Dad." I Said. Mia Slowly Sat Beside Me.

"I Thought He Was Dead." She Said.

"I Thought So Too." I Said. I Grabbed My Phone And Slowly Called My Mom:

"Mom...I Have Something To Tell You." I Said.