Chapter 33

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

"MJ...Come Here Baby." I Said.

"No! Why Every Time I Blink, Y'all Got Kids Coming Out Of Nowhere!" He Said.

"Come Here." I Said, Pulling Him Into My Lap.

"Do You Remember When I Was Pregnant With Aubree And You Swore Up And Down That You Weren't Going To Like Her? Now That She's Here, You Adore Her." I Said.

"Yeah, But That's Different!" He Said.

"How?" I Said.

"I Dunno, But It Is." He Said. I Giggled.

"Listen...No Matter How Many Kids We Have, Me And Your Dad Are Gonna Love You All Equally. Trust Me...Jealousy Is Normal Between Siblings. Kaiden Was Jealous When I Had The Girls, The Girls Were Jealous When I Had You, You Were Jealous With Aubree, And Aubree Is Gonna Be Jealous Of This New Baby." I Said.

"Were You Jealous Of Auntie Serenity?" He Asked.

"Not Exactly. I Was An Only Child For Awhile So When Grandma Had Serenity, I Was Very Excited And Still The Apple Of Parents Eye." I Said.

"Is That Boy Moving In?" He Asked.

"No. He's Not." I Said. MJ Snuggled Up Against My Chest.

"I Love You Baby Boy, And So Does Your Dad." I Said.

"Love You Too Mommy." He Said.

"Everything Okay?" Marvin Asked, Standing In The Doorway. I Nodded.

"Yeah. MJ's Feeling Much Better." I Said, Kissing His Forehead.

"Come Here Boy." He Said, Lifting Him Up.

"You Okay?" He Said.

"Yeah. I'm Cool." He Said.

"Good. Let's Keep It That Way." He Said.

"I Will." He Said.

"Good. Now My Love...Order A Pizza. I Want Us To Spend Some Quality Time Together." He Said.

                   *************

After Spending Some Quality Time With My Family, I Was At Ease. Everyone Had A Blast, Including Mia And It Was A Moment I'll Cherish Forever. Marvin Was Dealing With The Girls, While Kaiden Put MJ In Bed, And I Was Doing The Same With Aubree.

"Goodnight Angel." I Whispered To Aubree. I Kissed Her Cheeks And Slowly Crept Out The Room.

"Mom. MJ's In Bed Asleep." Kaiden Said.

"Good. Thanks Baby. Everything Okay With You And Mia?" I Asked.

"Yeah. She Wants To Go Back Home Though." He Said.

"Well Maybe She Just Needs Her Space. She'll Come Around. And PLEASE Use Protection If Y'all Are..." I Said, But He Cut Me Off.

"I Know Mom And We're Not. After That Pregnancy Scare, She's Just Not That...Nevermind. We're Not." He Said.

"Okay. Go On To Bed. I Love You." I Said.

"Love You Too." He Said. He Headed To His Room, While I Headed To My Room, And Headed Straight For The Shower. I Washed And Rinsed My Hair Twice, And Then My Body. Once I Was Done, I Stepped Out The Shower And Walked Towards The Mirror. I Started Brushing Through My Damp Hair When I Heard Vibrating. I Jumped As I Opened Marvin's Drawer; Finding His Hidden Cell Phone. Um...Why Was He Hiding His Phone? I Opened His Unread Text Message And My Mouth Dropped When I Began Reading:

Mercedes: I'm Glad I Found You. Damien Deserves His Daddy.

Marvin: I Know Right. Thank You For Bringing Him Today.

Mercedes: No Problem So....Do You Miss Us?

Marvin: Honestly....Yes. I Do.

Mercedes: I Miss Us Too.

Marvin: Maybe If You Would've Acted Right, We Woulda Still Been Together.

Mercedes: Its Never Too Late.

Marvin: True, But I'm Already Married.

Mercedes: So.

Tears Fell From My Eyes As I Gripped The Phone Tight.

"Baby The Girls Are Finally Asleep." Marvin Said, Coming Into The Bathroom. I Glanced At Him And Wiped My Eyes.

"What's Wrong?" He Asked. I Through His Phone At Him, And He Ducked; Making His Phone Slam Into The Wall And Shatter Into A Million Pieces.

"What The Fuck!" He Snapped. I Turned Away From Him And Stomped In My Closet. I Threw On My Bra And Panties, Then My Sweats And Fitted T-shirt.

"What The Hell Is The Matter With You?" He Snapped. I Ignored Him And Started Grabbing His Shit.

"Kaidence! What The Hell Are You Doing?" He Yelled.

"You Wanna Be With That Bitch? Then GO! You Are A Free Man!" I Said.

"Who Are You Talking About?" He Said.

"Mercedes! I Read Yalls Text Messages!" I Snapped. He Sighed.

"Baby Listen..." He Began, But I Cut Him Off.

"If You Want To Be With Her Marvin Then GO! What Was I A Rebound? She Wasn't Doing Her Job So You Quickly Found Somebody New?" I Screamed. My Voice Was Loud And Pitchy, And I Knew I Was Crying.

"No That's Not The Case. I...I Was Just..." He Said.

"You Just What?" I Snapped.

"I...I Don't Know." He Said.

"Get Out! Get The Hell Out! I Don't Even Want To Look At You Anymore!" I Said. I Brushed Passed Him And Headed In The Bedroom, But Froze When I Seen Kaiden, MJ, And The Girls Standing In The Doorway.

"Mom. What's Going On?" Kaiden Asked.

"Sorry. I Didn't Mean To Wake Y'all." I Said, Wiping Away My Tears.

"Mommy Why Are You Crying?" MJ Said. Marvin Then Came Out Of The Bathroom With A Bag.

"Daddy? Where Are You Going?" Nevaeh Asked.

"I Gotta Go Somewhere, But I'll Be Back Soon." He Said.

"Daddy Don't Go!" Naomii Said. He Hugged The Girls And Then MJ.

"I Love You Guys." He Said. He Stood Up And Glanced At Me.

"I Love You Too." He Said. I Turned Away From Him And Silently Cried. I Heard Marvin Leave The Room, And Then The House. I Crawled Into Bed, Followed By Kaiden, MJ, And The Girls. They All Held Me As I Cried. And Cried. And Cried. Eventually Crying Myself To Sleep.