Chapter 2

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

"Ouch Mom!" Naomii Whined.

"I'm Sorry Honey. I'm Almost Done." I Said.

"Uhhhh! Mooommm!" She Whined.

"Naomii Stop! I'm Almost Done!" I Said. She Groaned As I Tied Her Hair Into A Neat Ponytail.

"See. I'm Done." I Said. I Sprayed Her Ponytail With Some Detangler Spray, And Added Her Ribbons.

"See...That Wasn't So Bad." I Said.

"That Was Horrible." She Said. I Giggled As She Got Up.

"Go Put Your Uniform On." I Said. She Nodded And Hurried Out Of My Room. Two Girls Down, One More To Go.

"Come On Boo. Let's Get You Dressed." I Said To My Youngest Daughter, Aubree. I Kissed Her Cheek And Laid Her Down.

               **************

"Come On Kids! Let's Go!" I Said. Nevaeh And Naomii Ran To The Car First, Followed By Kaiden And MJ.

"Kaiden Can You Strap Aubree In Please?" I Said, Handing Aubree To Him.

"Sure Thing Mom." He Said.

"Marvin! Come On!" I Said.

"Okay Baby." He Said. He Was On The Phone With...Somebody And He Seemed Distracted.

"Are You Driving?" I Asked. He Nodded And Headed To The Car. Umm Okay? I Locked Up The House And Headed To The Car. I Hopped In And We Headed To MJ's Game.

"Is Grandma And Grandpops Gon Be There?" Kaiden Asked.

"They Should Be." I Said.

"Yay! I Miss Them!" MJ Said. I Giggled. I Glanced At Marvin Who Looked Oddly Upset.

"You Okay Babe?" I Asked. He Nodded, But Kept His Eyes On The Road. Something Must Really Be Bothering Him, So I Decided To Leave Him Alone....For Now Anyways.

When We Got To The Football Field, We Quickly Unloaded The Car And Headed To Our Usual Spot.

"Kaidence!" Said My Mom.

"Hey Mom!" I Said, Hugging Her Tight.

"Now This Can NOT Be My Granddaughter. She Has Gotten So Big!" She Said Grabbing Aubree. I Laughed As I Hugged My Dad.

"Hey Daddy." I Said.

"Hey Baby Girl." He Said.

"Whew Dad! You're Getting Old!" I Teased.

"Old? Nahh! I'm Still A Catch And So Is Your Mom." He Said. I Laughed.

"I Know Dad. I Was Kidding! You Look Great For Your Age!" I Said.

"And Not Only Does He Look Great, He's Been Working Out." I Heard Someone Say Behind Me. I Turned And Saw Serenity.

"Hey! I Thought Y'all Weren't Gon Make It." I Said.

"I Wouldn't Miss My Nephew's First Game!" She Said.

"You Look Amazing!" I Said.

"Thank You! So Do You. A Mother Of Five And You Still Got It." She Said.

"I Try! And Look At You Miss Mother Of Two. Which That Reminds Me.....Where Are My Nieces?" I Asked.

"They're Coming. Santanna Got Car Sick Again And Arielle Had To Put On Her Uniform." She Said. In Case You All Are Wondering...Serenity Is A Lesbian. Her And Tiara Ran Off And Got Married And Had Two Kids Through Artificial Insemination. With Both There Eggs Of Course, And Now They Have Two Beautiful Girls; Santanna(6) And Arielle(3).

"I Figured Aleeyah And X Would Be Here By Now." She Said.

"I Know Right, But Hopefully They'll Make It Soon." I Said. I Sat Out The Chairs And Laid Out The Blanket For Aubree. I Watched As The Girls Hugged And Loved On Their Grandparents And Cousins. I Then Glanced Around And Noticed That Marvin Was Missing. Where The Hell Did He Go?

"Mom! Where's Dad? I Need Some Pep Talk." MJ Said.

"I Really Don't Know Baby. Get Some Pep Talk From Your Brother And Grandpa." I Said. He Frowned As He Headed Over To Kaiden.

"Mom, Have You Seen Marvin?" I Asked.

"He Went To The Car." She Said. I Nodded And Headed Over To The Car. Marvin Was On The Phone With Somebody, But Hung Up When He Saw Me.

"Everything Okay?" I Asked.

"Yeah Babe. Just Kevin Tryna Get Directions." He Said.

"Oh. Well MJ Was Looking For You. He Needa Some Father/Son Pep Talk." I Said.

"Aw Shit. Let's Go Babe." He Said. We Headed Back Over To The Spot And I Sat Down.

"Auntie!" Santanna Squealed.

"Hey! Oh God You Look Pale." I Said.

"I Got Sick." She Said.

"Oh Well Drink Plenty Of Water And Stay In The Shade." I Said.

"Okay!" She Said, Running Over To My Mom.

"TT!" Arielle Said.

"Look At You! My Little Toddler Cheerleader! You Look Cute!" I Said. She Giggled As I Showered Her With Kisses.

"Ohh Kaidence Look! Here Comes Aleeyah Wobbling On Up Here." Serenity Said. I Giggled As I Watched My Pregnant Baby Sister Waddling Towards Us; Along With Her Husband Deion And Their Two Kids DJ(6) And Jasmine(4). They're Also Expecting Another Baby Girl Soon!

"Hey LeeLee." I Said.

"I Hate Pregnancy!" She Snapped As She Sat Down.

"But Pregnancy Agrees With You." Serenity Said.

"Serenity.....Don't! My Hormones Are Running Wild." She Said.

"Well Exuse Me!" Serenity Said.

"Stop You Two! You Look Great LeeLee. When Is My Niece Coming?" I Asked.

"We Got Two Months Left." Deion Said.

"See. You're Almost There." I Said. She Rolled Her Eyes As She Waved At Mom And Dad.

"That's All We Get Is A Wave?" Dad Said.

"Give Me A Minute Daddy. My Feet Hurt." She Said.

"Mommy! The Game Is About To Start." Nevaeh Said.

"Okay. Just Remember To Have Fun, And Naomii.....Watch That Temper Of Yours. You Know It's Like Your Daddy's." I Said. They Giggled As They Ran And Joined The Other Cheerleaders. I Glanced At MJ, Who Was Running Out Towards The Fields Looking Confident As Ever! Ohhhh My Little Ones Are Growing Up Too Fast! I Can't Deal!

(Serenity And Aleeyah's Family In MM.)